Belated birthday wishes are here to save the day. It is never too late to send words of love and cheerful messages. Choose from our wide.
Birthdays hold a very strong significance in the lives of most people. This is because we celebrate the day of our birth on this date. Missing out on wishing a close one on their birthday makes them sad and angry; especially when it is your girlfriend. Girlfriends become really upset when their boyfriend forgets to wish them in time. We all know how hard it is to make up that one big mistake. Just buying them expensive gifts does not help, but what can ease up the tension is some nice belated birthday wishes and we have got just that for you.
Before moving on to the message section, let me answer a very simple question that we come across on many forums on the internet- what does belated birthday mean? Well, it means exactly what you are thinking; a birthday wish that you might have failed to deliver on time, but you still wish a person after the day has passed. Let us now look at some nice belated birthday wishes you are in need of.
The best way to calm your girl down is by making her feel that she is special and by saying that you wanted her birthday to go on longer, would entertain her even more.
Girls love to celebrate their birthdays with a bang. Let her feel that you want the same too. Send her a card with this message and tell her you are wishing her late on purpose. You wanted another day to feel just as good as the birthday.
READ ALSO: Belated birthday wishes for friend
There are times when just saying sorry does not solve the matter. You have to go beyond that. With the help of this message, you will be able to tell her how bad you feel for what you have done and that there is no end to your regrets. You know you have hurt her and you would do anything to make her feel better. Life can be hard; and since you are telling her this, it shows that she means a lot to you.
This is one of the best birthday wishes you could send your beloved and make her mood alright. Tell her you were very busy thinking about how amazing she is and how she has lit up your life with wonders. You feel lucky to have her in your life. While you were caught up in your thoughts, time flew by and you missed your shot at wishing her on her special day.
This message is suitable for any kind of relationship, especially those who are in a new relation.
READ ALSO: Sweet good morning love messages for him or her
My wishes are belated but our bond is constant. My forgetfulness is rare but our love is ramapant
When your girlfriend is mad at you for having missed the one wish she had thought she would receive first, send her something special and meaningful to let her understand that you love her and just because you forgot to wish her, does not mean your love for her is thin.
This message will help her understand your forgetful nature and also that you are trying hard to fix it.
If you are looking for examples of birthday wishes which are on a more romantic note, this is one of such soft messages which you could use to light up her sad face.
A girlfriend always waits for her guy to be the first one to wish her a very happy birthday and when that hope goes wrong, it is only natural for her to be upset. Use this message to tell her that you are sorry for being late and that you love her a lot. I am pretty sure she will forgive this little mistake.
This message is deep and is sure to inspire her to love you even more by forgetting your little error. This message is intended to tell her the kind of importance she holds in your life. Tell her how she lights up your life and motivates you to not give up even during the toughest phases of your life.
I know you are a dedicated lover, and this message could mean more than just a belated birthday wish.
READ ALSO: Missing you messages for her
It cannot be helped if you have already forgotten to wish her on her birthday. What can be done is mend the issue at hand. Nobody wants their girlfriend to stay sad and angry and this message can help clean up that mess.
It will help you tell her that you did not really forget her birthday; what you rather wanted was to make another day just as special as her birthday. That is why you intentionally skipped wishing her on that day because everybody else was already wishing her. It would come to an end as soon as the day passed but you wanted her to feel good even when there is no occasion.
What a girl wants is a lot of love and pampering. There are many different ways to do that.
Like the message reads, belated birthday wishes are not bad because they give you another reason to celebrate. Since you owe an apology, why not make it special? Let her know with this message that you are trying to make it up to her by throwing a party from your side.
You probably already know, this plan never fails. Who does not want an extra party?
READ ALSO: Sweet love messages for him or her 2018
At times, a wish needs to feel genuine and mature. Some girls love it that way. The way of placing words together also makes a wish feel special; it does not matter if you are late. This is one of those wishes.
Use this wish to let a very special friend know how you feel about her. One does not become special only by being wished on time. Tell her you missed it but you believe she had a lot of fun celebrating her special day.
It might sound simple and you may wonder if it is the right way to make up for a birthday wish that is coming late. Well, this is a very direct way of saying how sorry you are as you missed her birthday; and not only that, even though you are late, you are still wishing her. I am sure she is a smart girl and will understand your good intentions.
Cover up your mistake with this short yet genuine belated birthday wish. A true friend will surely understand your approach.
This belated birthday message is formal and beautiful- a true wish that will bring the receiver joy and peace. You can use this message to put forward your sincere apology. The last line will undoubtedly bring a smile to her lips.
This is a true birthday wish that comes from the core of your heart and can make the birthday girl forgive you for real.
READ ALSO: Most touching love messages for girlfriend
Good friends understand our problems, no matter how big they are. Forgetting to wish on the day of their birthday will be a little uneasy for them, no doubt, but a simple and proper message can fix that.
This message will speak your feelings to your friend properly. Just because you forgot to wish does not mean you do not care. You care enough to take the time to tell her that you are sorry and you are still wishing her a happy belated birthday.
A little bit of humour can always mend even the most upset heart. Humour is necessary in life. Such funny late birthday wishes have a really catchy kind of funny element in them. It also makes it less obvious that you had forgotten to wish them on time and you are now trying to make it up by being funny.
Although funny, it does make sense. We get many wishes on our birthday; a lot of people do not stay in contact otherwise. But since you are wishing after the actual day, it means you do remember that person even without special reasons.
Clever, is it not?
READ ALSO: Farewell message to colleagues
Another message that is funny by itself but is a smart way to make it up for your late birthday wishes.
We receive numerous wishes and greetings on our birthday. It is a fact that girls tend to receive much more messages than guys. Sometimes it becomes really hard to read each and every text and some wishes may go uncounted. This message puts that into light, asking if she would have been able to read your message among so many others. But since you are sending it off time, she definitely is going to get it.
Girlfriends are usually great puppy lovers. Is your girl one of them? Then she would love this cute yet funny birthday message. You are going to have to send her this picture to make it work.
If you are among those people who are not fond of writing long apology messages, this picture-message will do the work for you. Send this to your pet-loving girlfriend and let her anger get washed away. Although it is not among birthday sayings funny, it has that charm to it.
READ ALSO: Romantic love messages for girlfriend or boyfriend
Life is full of changes. Nothing is permanent. It is not necessary that every change has to be bad; some are good too. Many people are afraid of changes and it is only natural. What better day to motivate someone if not on their birthday? Use this inspirational birthday message to help them move forward with life.
We tend to forget the dreams which we get in our sleep. But the big goals, ambitions we have for our future are what matters, and such dreams come to us when we believe we are ready. Wish someone special a life full of such ambitious dreams on their birthday.
This is a simple yet powerful wish on someone’s birthday. Some people in our lives are not as strong on the inside as they might seem to be. Such an inspirational birthday message can give them the zeal to get stronger as they go.
Let them know that tough roads have a beautiful destination ahead. One can reach it only by never giving up. You could also use this message on the late birthday card you are preparing.
Since you are already late in wishing your friend’s daughter a very happy birthday, you know you have to make it up to her in a very special way and what could be better than being a little dramatic?
Make her day brighter with this lovely message. Do not forget to add a few belated birthday images to make your greeting card look even more wonderful.
A simple wish for someone who understands you well. She probably knows how busy your life is. It is an honest way to make up for late wishes. Tell her you were very busy and you totally missed it. But now that you remember, you are sorry and you want the little girl to accept your apologies as well as your heartfelt wishes.
Many people have a very friendly and fun relation with their friends’ children. If you have that same kind of bond with your friend’s daughter, tease her with this funny late birthday wish. Girls hate it when you call them old. Time to get on her nerves with this fun message.
This message will motivate her to do really well in life. Tell her she has to get over any kind of obstacle that comes her way and to never lose confidence even in the direst of times.
With all these belated birthday wishes, nobody is going to be sad or angry with you. It is indeed hard to calm her down when you miss wishing her on the exact day of her birthday but that is what belated wishes are for.
With more than happy birthday wishes for your mom, you'll have plenty to choose from! There are heartfelt birthday wishes, funny birthday wishes, and.
Oops, you just forgot someone’s birthday. You didn’t mean to. Really, you didn’t. But life got busy, time slipped by, and before you knew it, their big day came and went—and you never got around to sending them a birthday card.
Yikes! The last thing you want is for that person to think you didn’t care enough to remember them on their special day.
So, what can you do now?
First of all, don’t feel bad or embarrassed. It happens to the best of us. Most people understand. They really do. Second, realize that it’s far better to recognize someone’s birthday a little late than not at all.
Which brings us to…
Last, but not least, the best solution to forgetting someone’s birthday is to find the perfect belated birthday card and make sure they know you’re still thinking of them fondly.
As far as what you should write in a belated birthday card, well that can get a little tricky. You want to definitely convey sincerity. And genuine remorse. After all, you truly ARE sorry you missed their birthday, whether by a day or by a mile.
But depending on whether or not the birthday person is actually angry with you for forgetting their day, a little humor can also go a long way.
The bottom line is, you want to address your tardiness and make the people you love feel just as special now as if you had remembered them on time.
Here are some belated birthday message ideas to help you get started. (And try to remember on time next year!)
HEARTFELT BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHES
FUNNY BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHES
Filed Under: Belated, Birthday Wishes, What to WriteTagged With: Belated Birthday Wishes, Blue Mountain Blog, bluemountain.com, What to write in a belated birthday card
Every mom deserves to feel appreciated and loved on her special day. From her boundless patience to her endless support, there are so many things to be grateful to your mom for. If you are struggling to find just the right way to convey the depth of your love and gratitude here are some ways to say happy birthday Mom to inspire you. Whether she is sweet, stern, kind, or crazy, hopefully, there is a message that resonates with you.
1. Happy birthday to the woman who helped to make all my dreams and aspirations possible, my darling mom. May your birthday be filled with delight this year.
2. You deserve so much on your special day, and I am so sorry that you’ll just have to settle for lots of hugs and kisses instead. Happy birthday Mom, from your loving (but broke) daughter.
3. It takes a special and endearing kind of love to sacrifice everything for someone else: a mother’s love. Thank you for sacrificing so much so that I could have a chance at happiness. You are the absolute best, Mom!
4. Mom, you always know how to make me smile so big it hurts and laugh so much I cry. I don’t know how you manage to do that, but I am so glad that you do. Happy birthday Mom!
5. You are the type of woman that people love and admire. You are strong, beautiful, courageous, and wise. You can count me among your many admirers, Mom.
6. You fill my days with joy and laughter. Knowing that you are in my life brings me nothing but happiness. I hope you know that I love you so much, and I wish you the very best on your special day. Happy birthday!
7. Mom, you have such a free and cheerful spirit. I hope that never changes because it’s just one of the many things I admire about you. May your birthday be as full of cheer as you are.
8. I know you are getting older every year Mom but think on the bright side, you will at least always be younger than Dad. It’s good to celebrate the little victories!
9. I am sending warm wishes and endearing words your way for your birthday. Even though we are apart, you will always be in my thoughts as well as in my heart. Happy birthday Mom!
10. I hope that when you look back on this day that every moment will be an amazing memory because that’s how I feel about all my time spent with you. Happy birthday to my beloved mom!
11. My whole life you have always been there for me. There will never be enough words to convey how deeply grateful I am that I have a mom as wonderful as you, but I can start with “I love you so much”.
12. Thanks for all the years of love and affection, Mom. From diapers to divorce you have always supported me in everything that I have done, and I love you so much for it. May you know only love and happiness on your birthday.
13. You are such an overachiever, Mom. You don’t just go through the motions of parenthood; you go above and way beyond. Thank you for always loving, supporting, and caring for me even when it cost you to do so.
14. You have given me with so much throughout my life. When I needed strength you gave me hope, when I needed help you gave me support, and when I needed even more you gave me endless, unconditional love.
15. Thanks for all the honest advice, tough love, and unconditional support over the years, Mom. I appreciate everything you’ve done for me and all you’ve given me. I hope that your year is chock full of blessings and love.
16. Happy birthday to the most influential woman in my life, my beloved mom. You were my everything when I was a kid, and you still are. May your special day be just as phenomenal as you are, Mom.
17. Thank you for always comforting me when I was sad and making me laugh whenever I cried. A mom’s love is always what you need whenever you are down in life. Happy birthday to my incredibly supportive mom!
18. Mom, you are still gorgeous after all these years. It makes me so glad I have your genes! Happy birthday to my stunning mom, and may your birthday be as lovely as you are.
19. I have so many amazing and fond memories of you from my childhood, and I am so fortunate that I have even more of memories of you from my adulthood. Three things have always remained constant in my life: your love, affection, and support.
20. I know I don’t always say it, but I really and truly love you, Mom. Even though it’s hard to express, I hope that on your special day you feel just a measure of my love for you. Happy birthday!
21. Throughout my whole life, you have showered me with your love. Thank you for always giving me your all. I am so grateful, and I hope your birthday is filled with every wonder and delight imaginable this year.
22. It’s one of the greatest feelings in the world to know that no matter what you will always have my back, Mom. That kind of love and devotion is hard to come by, and I want you to know that I love and appreciate you for it. Happy birthday Mom!
23. Mom, you may be crazy, but you’re my crazy. Plus, I can’t really say anything, because it sure didn’t fall far from the family tree. Happy birthday to my crazy but beloved mom!
24. Mom, you are my hero. No, you can’t scale buildings or fly, but you survived labor, and that seems way harder. I just wanted to take today to say thank you, I love you, and happy birthday Mom!
25. Mom, you are limitless. Your grace, care, and love have no end. Thank you for everything, and may your special day be filled with tons of presents, wine, and cake.
26. You have a unique gift in life, you manage to be both encouraging and annoying at the same time. It is difficult to balance the two, but you manage to make it look easy. Happy birthday to my infuriating, lovable mom.
27. With you by my side, I know that I am capable of anything. Thank you for always making me feel invincible, Mom. I hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are.
28. Whenever I feel like I have lost my way, I know exactly what to do, call you. Thank you for the years of encouragement and support. May your birthday be filled with good wine, cake, and presents.
29. I don’t know how you manage it, but you get prettier and prettier each year, Mom. I am so excited that I get to grow up to be like you. Thanks for being my role model in looks and in life.
30. You manage to fill so many roles in my life: mom, teacher, friend, and confidante. I am grateful for all of them. Thanks for being my everything, Mom.
31. Thank you for always providing me with hope, encouragement, and support. You are the very best, and I hope that your birthday is as unforgettable as you are. Happy birthday Mom!
32. There is not a gift that I could give you that could ever compare to the one you gave me, the gift of life. I want you to know that I love and appreciate you so much, Mom. I hope that on your big day you feel as loved as I do.
33. Whenever I am uncertain, I turn to you, because you always guide me with your faith, hope, and love. Your support always helps to lift me up. Thank you for your never-ending patience and love, Mom.
34. When I was little, you helped me to learn to walk, but as an adult, you helped me to stand firmly on my own two feet. Thank you for always encouraging me to stand tall, Mom. I hope that someday you are as proud of me as I am of you.
35. Every moment I have been blessed to spend with you has been truly amazing, Mom. I wouldn’t trade my time spent with you for all the money in the world. Happy birthday to my priceless mom!
36. Don’t worry about getting older, Mom. There is nothing to fear about the future because I will always be there by your side. I might be there with some Botox, but I’ll be there! Just kidding. Happy birthday to my gorgeous mom!
37. Mom, I love you so much and to quote Severus Snape “always.” Even though it’s cheesy, you know you love a good Harry Potter reference. Happy birthday from your nerdy (inherited from you) child.
38. You are wonderful in ways too numerous to count. You are such a kind, thoughtful, and loving person. I hope you receive everything you want for your birthday because you sincerely deserve it.
39. Mom, you have an inner strength that I really admire about you. The kind of inner strength that helped you raise me on your own. Every year I become more thankful that you were the parent that stayed. I love you, and happy birthday!
40. Growing up there were many times when I disliked you, but there were never times when I didn’t love you. Through thick and thin you have always supported me, and I am so unbelievably grateful for you, Mom.
41. It’s hard to think of the perfect gift when you already have my heart. How can cake and presents even compare? Thank you for raising me and loving me, Mom.
42. Over the years we have only gotten closer, and I look forward to where we will be in the future. I know that it will be bright because we will both be there by each other’s side. Happy birthday to my best friend!
43. Mom, everything good about me I got from you. I just wanted to say thank you for the inheritance. Happy birthday from your mini-me!
44. No one can ever replace you in my life, Mom. Even though I am getting older, you will always have a special place in my heart. Happy birthday to the first woman I ever loved, my mom.
45. I hope you never stop laughing in life. Even if it’s at me! Your boundless joy and love are some of the things I love most about you. May your birthday be filled with endless happy moments.
46. Birthdays are a lot like candles. After a certain amount, you should stop counting them and just enjoy the glow. Happy birthday to my radiant mom!
47. Your energy and joy of life always inspire me, Mom. You have such a vivacious spirit, and I am so grateful that I was blessed with having you as a mom. I hope you receive nothing but love and warmth on your special day.
48. Mom, even though you seem so small and fragile, you are the strongest woman I know. Your fortitude is what I aspire to. Thank you for always leading me by example and loving me wholeheartedly.
49. Thanks for teaching me the basics when I was little, Mom. Do you remember when you were teaching me about kindness? In the spirit of kindness, you should really share your birthday cake with your loving son. Think of it not as sharing but as teaching.
50. Remember that you are never too old to start anew. If you’d like, we can start by taking off some of these candles! Happy birthday to my youthful mom.
51. I don’t know how you manage to do it all, but I am so grateful that you do. Thanks for all the years of loving me, Mom. May you know only prosperity and glee this year.
52. When my day is dark, you are my light. Thank you for not only lighting my way but filling it with warmth as well. May your birthday be as special as you are to me. Happy birthday Mom!
53. Mom, you are many things: beautiful, gracious, and fabulously epic. You are as epic as a Tolkien novel. Hopefully, your birthday will be filled with just as much food as one as well.
54. No one understands me like you, supports me like you, and loves me like you. Thank you for always giving me so much even when I didn’t know I needed it. You are one classy lady, Mom.
55. When people Google the word mom a picture of you comes up because you are the perfect mom. Although I guess back in your day they used dictionaries. Happy birthday to my old but lovable mom!
56. When I was younger, you played at being a superhero for me, but it’s much harder to be a hero in real life. You manage to pull it off though. Thanks for always coming to my rescue, Mom.
57. You always make me feel like I can do anything, Mom. You give me encouragement in the face of doubt and love in the face of disappointment. Happy birthday to the best mom ever!
58. When I was younger, I hated being compared to you. Now that I’m older it’s one of the greatest compliments I can be given. I am proud to call you my mom, and I hope your birthday is full of joy and amazement.
59. I hope this year you receive something that shines as much as you do, Mom. Never lose your twinkle, because your light is what leads my way in life. Happy birthday!
60. Every year you only seem to gain instead of lose; you gain strength, wisdom, and love. I am in awe of how you do it. Happy birthday to my spectacular mom!
61. We may not have had a lot growing up, but with you our family had everything. May you continue to be amazing for many years to come. Happy birthday to the woman who holds us all together, my exceptional mom.
62. I am so lucky that I have such a phenomenal mom. You are endearing, thoughtful, and courageous. I am so lucky that I have such a genuine person in my life. Happy birthday!
63. Thank you for always being the type of mom that I can always confide in. You always keep my secrets, give great advice, and love me unconditionally. Happy birthday to the woman who does it all, my loving mom.
64. Mom, you opened my eyes to endless possibilities in life. All my opportunities have had one thing in common though, they all include the presence of my amazing mom.
65. Mom, may you live long and enjoy every minute of your life. You thought I was going to say “live long and prosper” didn’t you? From the next generation (me) to the original (you) happy birthday to my Trekkie mom!
66. Throughout the years your love and support have helped me to overcome so many of my ordeals in life. Thanks for always taking my side even when I was sometimes wrong. You are the best, Mom!
67. Mom, my love for you has always been free, but as I’ve gotten older, it’s my respect you’ve earned. Now that I am a parent, I can see just how much you gave to me. I am truly grateful that I have such an amazing mom.
68. You have done so much for me throughout my life that there is no way I could ever repay you. I’m still going to try though. This year I found the best repayment, a grandchild! Happy birthday to my adoring mom and future grandma.
69. There were times in my life where you lifted me up, times where you carried me, and times where you threw me at life. It’s that last one I’m most grateful for. It takes a strong love to be able to let go like that. Thank you, and happy birthday!
70. People say children are a product of their upbringing. So, if people say I’m crazy can I just blame it on you? Let’s go with that plan. Happy birthday to my crazy like me mom!
71. When I was little, I used to love listening to you read me stories, because it made it seem like my life was one big, exciting adventure book. It’s your love that gave me my happy ending though. Thanks for always bringing magic and wonder into my life, Mom.
72. Thank you for always believing in me and caring enough for me to push me forward. Your belief is what pulls me through in times of doubt. I hope you know I cherish you so much, Mom.
73. Every time I can do the right thing in life, I try and remember that it was you who taught me the merit of that. Thanks for passing on your values as well as your love, Mom.
74. Whenever people see good in me, I know it’s all because of you. Thank you for teaching, loving, and supporting me. May your birthday be filled with generosity and happiness.
75. No matter where I go in life, a little piece of my heart always stays where you are. You are my shelter and my home. I hope your special day is filled with good music, good food, and good people.
76. When I was a little girl, there were times when I thought you were the Wicked Stepmother in my life. Now, I look back and laugh at how foolish I was. You were my Fairy Godmother. Thank you for always helping to make my hopes and dreams come true, Mom.
77. Even though I am older, my favorite place to be in the world is still wrapped up tight in your arms. Your hugs warm my soul, Mom. May your birthday also be filled with warmth as well.
78. I know there were times I tried your every nerve, but I am grateful for all the care you heaped on me anyway. Thank you for your endless patience over the years, Mom. Happy birthday!
79. Mom, one of the things I admire about you is your ability to find joy and happiness in even the smallest things. It is in that thought that I got you this card! It’s small, but I’m sure you will find some joy and happiness somewhere in it. Happy birthday from your broke but loving child.
80. I want you to know that I somehow did manage to fit all your birthday candles on your cake. What? I inherited my sassiness from you, so you can only blame yourself. Happy birthday to my old but amazing mom!
81. I hope this year will be every bit as happy, bright and joyous as the last one. I’ll be there so it should be! Happy birthday to my awesome mom.
82. I know you already have the best gift you could ever want in life: me as your child. But I decided to bring chocolate and cake just to cover my bases. You are welcome, and happy birthday!
83. Thank you for always loving me even during my angsty, teenage years. In return, when you are old and crotchety I got you, Mom. At least we have a long time to go before then! Happy birthday to my young and kind mom.
84. Without you, I wouldn’t be the person I am today so thank you, Mom. You are truly an inspiration to me. I hope you have a marvelous birthday filled with lots of laughter.
85. Mom, you deserve all the things that money can buy, but all I have for you this year is my utmost love and affection. I hope it’s enough. Happy birthday!
86. I hope your birthday lives up to how fabulous you are, Mom. May it be filled with kindness, warmth, and love as well. You deserve that and so much more in life.
87. My childhood memories wouldn’t be nearly as meaningful if you weren’t in them. Thank you for making my childhood such a fun and magical time for me. I hope your birthday is filled with laughter and joy.
88. To my original bestie, happy birthday. Thank you for always being a friend as well as a mom. I hope you get lots of presents, cake, and candy on your big day.
89. Lots of people are there for you when you are doing well, but family is always there when you are at your worst. Thanks for the years of support and love, Mom. Happy birthday!
90. On your birthday you deserve to be treated like the queen you are, Mom. So today I have the laundry, cleaning, and cooking covered. Happy birthday from your loyal subject, aka your favorite child.
91. This message may be small, but my love for you is ginormous. I hope you have a wonderful birthday full of delight and amazement. Happy birthday Mom!
92. Mom, I have many things to thank you for over the years, your love, patience, and support are just a few. May your day be as outstanding as you are to me.
93. Thank you for always cheering me up when I am blue. No one brings a smile to my face as much as you do. Your joy, wit, and sparkle are incredibly appreciated, Mom.
94. I hope you receive many things for your birthday this year: money, jewelry, and lots of cake would be great. Most importantly, I hope you receive endless years of happiness. Happy birthday Mom!
95. No matter how low I felt in life, I knew there was one person I could always turn to, my mom. Thanks for never judging and only loving me. You are a class act, Mom.
96. You may have a beautiful face, shining smile, and a loving heart. But it’s your generous soul that I love the most about you. Thank you for always giving so much to me over the years. I’m glad I still have so many years left to be able to try and repay you.
97. Over my lifetime you have given me millions of moments of untold joy. You bring laughter and love into my life, and I am so grateful that I have such an amazing, brilliant, and loving mom.
98. Anytime I’m faced with difficulty I just think of what you would do, Mom. Your words always guide me, and your love always comforts me. Thanks for being my rock.
99. I am so sorry it took me having a child of my own to realize just how precious our time together is. I can’t believe the years I spent being ungrateful for all you have done for me. Thanks for loving me despite my selfish moments. I love you so much, and happy birthday Mom!
100. I hope you always stay as daring as you are now, Mom. You always lead by example, and your ability to show courage in times of strife is nothing short of remarkable. Thanks, for always showing me the way in life.
101. May every day of your life be filled with wonder and glee. We can start with your birthday because I prepared chocolate, cookies, and cake. Nothing brings more wonder and glee than lots and lots of carbs!
102. I wanted to get you something nice this year for your birthday, but I couldn’t find the perfect gift. And then I thought about what I would want on my birthday, a warm hug from you. So, open your arms wide, because I am coming at you!
103. I know that when you are stern with me, it is because you love me. So even though we aren’t the kind of people that do sappy, I want you to know that I love you. I hope your birthday is as meaningful as you are to me.
104. Mom, I know you sacrificed so much of your happiness just so that I could have the opportunity for happiness in my own life. You are an incredibly selfless woman, and I love you so very much for it.
105. Yay! It’s your big day, Mom. I bow before your greatness not just today but every day. Anyone who can put up with me definitely deserves to have a fantastic birthday!
106. You fascinate me in so many ways, Mom. You have so many facets to you. You’re strong, warm, wise, optimistic, caring, and loving. I am amazed at all you are and with all you do. Happy birthday!
107. Mom, you have an inner light that lights up the world around you. May you always shine as brightly as you do now. Happy birthday to my truly luminous mom!
108. Never feel that you are getting old because I will never be too old to turn to you for love, support, and lots of wisdom. May your day be even half as incredible as you are.
109. Mom, I want you to know that even though I aged you so much when I was younger, that you definitely don’t look it. Happy birthday to my ageless mom!
110. Your birthday is a great opportunity to take a moment to express all the love and respect I have for you. I hope that your special day is everything you want it to be because you have earned that and so much more.
111. I know that you push me because you know that I can do better. Thanks for caring enough about me to believe that I can do anything. Your belief in me builds my confidence as well as my soul.
112. Mom, there is so much to admire about you: your kindness, conviction, sincerity, and your charming wit. You are an amazing person and a phenomenal mom. Happy birthday!
113. I don’t know where I would be if I didn’t have such a fantastic mom like you to help me in life. Thank you for providing me with shelter, comfort, food, and love. I am so grateful for you, Mom.
114. Mom, you always taught me to respect my elders. So out of respect, I didn’t get you a cake this year. I wouldn’t want to hurt your feelings with how many candles would be on it! You’re welcome, and happy birthday.
115. There’s not enough time or words to convey the depth of my gratitude and respect for you, Mom. I hope your special day is filled with positivity and love. Happy birthday Mom!
116. Mom, we may not have always had the best of relationships, but we have always had love for one another. You may be difficult, but you are also caring. I hope your special day is filled with warmth and laughter.
117. Thank you for your patience and forgiveness over the years, Mom. You are an absolute saint for being able to deal with me! May your birthday be filled with peace, quiet, and bliss.
118. The word mom isn’t just your title; it’s your legacy. You have left such a vivid impression on the lives of our family, and we are so blessed to have you. Happy birthday, Mom!
119. When I was growing up, I was always trying to copy others. I realize now that I should have been trying to copy you. You are a kind, funny, and utterly delightful woman. I hope your birthday is absolutely magnificent.
120. The bond between a mom and a daughter is like Bruce Willis, unbreakable. Thanks for being my everything, Mom. Happy birthday!
121. There are many traits you passed on to me in life, but it’s your perseverance that has really enabled me to stand on my own. Thanks for showing me how it’s done, Mom.
122. Biology may have made us family, but it is love that made us friends. You are still the person I turn to when I need a friend. Happy birthday to my bestie!
123. Mom, you do the impossible daily. I am not sure how you pull off being so awesome, but I am so sure that you are an amazing mom. I hope your special day is even half as phenomenal as you are.
124. You inspire me now just as much as when I was a kid. I looked up to you then, and I still do. Thank you for always making me feel loved and cherished. Happy birthday!
125. You’ve done so much and received so little. I am so grateful for all you’ve done for me. I can only hope to try and return the favor as much as possible. May your day be filled with lots of delightful moments.
126. Thanks for always providing me with hope for my future, forgiveness for my past, and love for my present. I hope your birthday is even half as remarkable as you are. Happy birthday!
127. You have so many lovable qualities, but it’s your capacity for forgiveness that I most admire. Thanks for not killing me off when I was a teenager! May you receive all your heart desires this year.
128. My memories of you are like bright, shiny stars. They light up my life in times of darkness. Thank you for bringing sparkle into my world.
129. Mom, please know that I will never stop admiring you, respecting you, and loving you. You are my whole world, and I hope you have a joyous day. Happy birthday!
130. You play so many parts of my life: teacher, friend, and mom. But no one can ever fill your role in my life. You are my everything, Mom.
131. It’s one thing to say something inspirational, but it’s another thing completely to inspire with your actions. You inspire me daily with the life you’ve lived. Happy birthday to my personal Pinterest board!
132. I don’t know what I would do if you weren’t by my side, but I do know that with you by my side that anything is possible. Thank you for always believing in me even when I doubted myself.
133. Mom, you always tell me life isn’t fair. So, I didn’t procure George Clooney for your birthday. This isn’t supposed to be disappointing; it’s an invaluable life lesson! You’re welcome, and happy birthday.
134. I know that all you wanted for me was everything you never had growing up but know that your love is all I need in life. You are the best thing I have ever had in my life, Mom.
135. When I lived with you, I was so eager to leave, but now that I live on my own I would give anything to move back. Yes, I miss your food, but it’s seeing your face every day that I miss the most. Happy birthday Mom!
136. Mom, over the years you have given me so much advice and support. While your advice may not have always panned out, your support has never failed me. Thank you for always having my back.
137. Mom, I can never be grateful enough for how many times you have consoled me, supported me, and loved me over the years. Thank you for always being there when I needed you. Happy birthday!
138. There were many times when I was an inconvenience in your life, but you have never made me feel that way. Thanks for always making me feel loved and cherished, Mom. You are an incredible woman who deserves the best that life can offer.
139. Mom, you have shown me how to be so many things throughout my life: to be courageous, compassionate, and caring. Your role in my life can never be overestimated or underappreciated. Happy birthday!
140. There are many things I don’t understand in life: calculus, taxes, and skin-colored jeggings to name a few. One thing I do understand is that you are the most phenomenal mom in the world, and I hope your every wish comes true this year.
141. Aiming for the unattainable is easy when you have such a spectacular role model to emulate. Thank you for always leading the way, and may your life only get better and better from here on out.
142. You dazzle me with your faith and love. It is an absolute joy having a mom as spectacular as you. I hope you are as proud to call me daughter as I am to call you mom. Happy birthday, Mom!
143. Your birthday is the perfect moment to celebrate how outstanding you are. It’s hard to make life look that good, but you do it easily. I hope your big day is full of positivity and love.
144. You are gorgeous, intelligent, and benevolent; basically, you are perfect. Hopefully, you passed those traits on to me too! I hope your special day is as magnificent as you are, Mom.
145. No matter where I go in life, I will always hold you in my heart. I am thinking of you on your big day, and I am sending the warmest wishes and the happiest thoughts your way. Happy birthday!
146. Not a day goes by that I am not grateful that I have such an amazing mom. Thank you for guiding me, sheltering me, and loving me with all your heart and soul. May your birthday be as bright as you are.
147. You have opened my eyes to the wonders of the world, Mom. You may have sparked my imagination as a child, but it was as an adult that you really cultivated it. Thank you for bringing creativity and wonder into my life.
148. I promise always to try and make you smile every day even if it’s only at how silly I am. Your happiness means the world to me. I hope you have a birthday full of only happy moments.
149. When I was younger, I aspired to be you, Mom. Now that I am an adult I know that that was an impossible dream because you are perfection. I am going to keep on trying anyway though! I hope your day is just as perfect as you are.
150. Mom, you taught me many things when I was a kid. It’s especially good that you taught me to bake because this year I decided to bake your cake. Remember, if it tastes bad you only have yourself to blame!
151. Thanks for all the years of patience, encouragement, and love. It’s not easy being a mom, but you do it like a boss! I hope you have a perfect birthday filled with everything you could ever want.
152. You always told me to dream big, so my dream is to be even half the mom you are. It’s an impossible goal, but I’m going for it. Have a truly wonderful birthday, Mom.
153. You make motherhood look so easy when I know firsthand it is so hard. Thank you for always teaching me, encouraging me, and loving me throughout my life. May your birthday be filled with prosperity and love.
154. You taught me to work hard, respect others, and to always love myself. It’s your acceptance that made me the person I am today. Thank you for your compassion and love, Mom.
155. You held me when I was sick, comforted me when I cried, and loved me even when I failed at life. For this, and so much more, I am deeply grateful. I hope you are showered with love on your birthday.
156. Mom, you are many things: a strong woman, a devoted wife, and a loving mom. You do it all, and you do it all well. May your birthday be full of loving moments spent with all the people you love.
157. Mom, I want you to know that you have influenced my life in so many ways and every way was for the better. I hope you feel half as loved as I do by you on your birthday.
158. I hope that my children will look up to me as I have looked up to you. Throughout my life, you have been a pillar of resilience, and I am so grateful for all you have done for me. May you feel cherished and adored on your big day today.
159. Mom, I love you even more than I loved the 80s. You are hipper, cooler and tackier than they were. Just kidding! I hope that you have a totally rad birthday, Mom!
160. I know people who weren’t fortunate enough to have a mom as marvelous as you, and it makes me appreciate you even more. I am so fortunate to have you in my life, and I hope that you know you mean everything to me. Happy birthday!
161. There is nothing I value more than our relationship, Mom. It doesn’t matter if you get older because we only get closer. Here’s to many more years of friendship.
162. The day you adopted me was the day you accepted me as your own. I am so thankful that such an amazing, charming, and beautiful person wanted to be my mom. May your special day be filled with endless joy.
163. Mom, you’re old, so I was curious about what it was like having dinosaurs as pets? Does Jurassic World make you reminisce? Wait, is that too modern? I meant Jurassic Park. Just kidding. You’re only slightly old! Happy birthday, you old fossil you, from your young and loving son!
164. When I look in the mirror, I see a reflection of you staring back at me. It makes me so happy, Mom. Thanks for the good genes and the even better positive influences you had on me.
165. When I was a child, you bathed me, and as an adult, you showered me with adoration and love. Thanks for always caring for me in so many ways over my lifetime. Happy birthday Mom!
166. I hope that for your birthday every hope, wish, and dream you have comes true today. If anyone deserves such happiness, it would be you, my loving mom.
167. You may have become my mom through marriage, but you became my bestie through love. Thank you for always trying so hard to love me even though I was so resistant at first. I am so glad you persevered!
168. You make my life more meaningful just by being in it. Your presence in my life has brought me so much happiness and joy that it cannot be measured. Happy birthday!
169. Mom, I hope your birthday is even half as spectacular as you make me feel. You lift me up with your love and grace. I hope you have a fortuitous and splendid year. Happy birthday!
170. Even throughout all our petty fights and disagreements, our love has held up. Thank you for caring for me deeply and loving me so strongly. May you have a lovely birthday this year.
171. There is nothing I am more afraid of than disappointing you. Thanks for loving me even when I do though. Happy birthday!
172. Happy birthday to the woman who gave up so many of her dreams so that I could attain my own, my mom. You are such a selfless and loving woman, and I love you ever so much!
173. When I was little, I was convinced that you were holding me down, but now I know you were just trying to help me fly. Thank you for giving me wings, Mom.
174. It doesn’t matter where I go in life because home will always be where you are. Thanks for always being the kind of person I can run to when times are tough. Happy birthday Mom!
175. It’s easy to love someone at their best, but you always love me even at my worst. Thanks for never giving up on me, and always having faith that I can do better. May your big day be filled with all the love and support that you provide me with.
176. When I was younger, you had to do everything for me, but now it’s my turn to do it all for you. I am so excited that I get to pamper the mess out of you! I plan on lavishing you with affection on your birthday, Mom.
177. Thanks for letting me steal your clothes, your makeup, your car, and your heart. I will eventually give all but the last one back. Well, maybe not the car. Love you, and happy birthday!
178. My happiest memories are those of when I was held in your arms and surrounded by your love. Thanks for always making me feel safe, cherished, and loved. You have made my life so meaningful and joyous.
179. When I was younger, I used to think that the hugs and kisses I had to endure were so lame, but now I miss them so much. I’m sorry I didn’t appreciate all that you gave me then, but I promise I appreciate you so much now.
180. My life may be far from perfect, but you are definitely a perfect mom. You are such a giving and loving person, and I am so glad you are my mom. Happy birthday!
181. Mom, I hope you experience only pleasant and happy moments until the end of your days. No one deserves that more than you. You are a phenomenal mom, and I hope your birthday is phenomenal too.
182. Your ability to give so much of yourself completely astounds me. There is no limit for you when it comes to family, and I admire that about you so much. Thank you for always giving me your all, even when I was too stupid to be grateful for it.
183. When I was a kid, you nourished my body with food, but as an adult, you nourish my soul with love. Thank you for always feeding me, Mom. Happy birthday!
184. I wish I could be there for your birthday, Mom. I miss you almost as much as I love you. I know it will be hard since I am not there but try and have a fun birthday. I’m sending all the love I have your way.
185. Mom, no one can do the things you do. I should know because I have been trying for years! May your birthday be as unique as you are.
186. Your birthday is the perfect day to reflect on how magnificent you are. I can’t believe how lucky I am that I have such a darling, charming, and loving mom. Happy birthday!
187. Mom, you are always ready to forgive me even when I haven’t earned it. I may not have earned your forgiveness sometimes, but I will spend the rest of my life earning your love and respect.
188. Mom, thanks for working so hard all these years just to give me a shot at life. I was unappreciative then, but now I appreciate you so much. I am so grateful for all you have done for me.
189. I know other people may think it’s easy to be a mom, but I know the burdens you had to bear. I truly appreciate you and will always love you. Thank you for never giving up even when you really wanted to.
190. Mom, this may not have been your best year, but that’s okay. I know that only good things will come this year because you will be surrounded by the love of your family. Happy birthday!
191. You have enhanced my life with your wit, grace, and charm. Thank you for relinquishing so much of your time, love, and energy for me. I am so grateful to have you as my mom.
192. When I need guidance, I need only turn to you. Thank you for always showing me the way, and never pointing out the fact that I have gotten lost so many times in life. Happy birthday Mom!
193. Even when my life gets crazy complicated one thing is always simple, your love for me. It’s also always constant and enveloping. Thank you for being a terrific mom.
194. Thanks for always supporting me not only with your words but with your actions as well. You are such an inspiration to me, Mom. Happy birthday!
195. Mom, I may not have been given a choice when it comes to having you as my mom, but I choose to love you eternally. You are a phenomenal person who has brought so much laughter and love into my life. Thank you, and happy birthday Mom!
196. From makeup to boys to life to love you have always been there to answer all my questions. Thanks for being my personal Google. Happy birthday Mom!
197. I hope that you are prepared for how awesome your birthday is going to be this year, Mom. Prepare for wine, massages, pedicures, more wine, shopping, cake, and even more wine. It’s going to be a blast. We may not remember much, but we will hopefully remember you had a great time on your birthday.
198. Thank you for always telling me to trust in myself. With a mom like you for a role model, I am sure I will do just fine. I hope your birthday is as amazing as you are, Mom.
199. You inspire me to give more, love more, and dream more. Thanks for always making time for me and nurturing me. Happy birthday to my lovely and delightful mom!
200. Mom, your capacity for love has no end. You are an exceptional person, and I am so thankful that you are my mom. May your birthday be filled with endless moments of fun and laughter.
201. Through countless trials and tribulations, you have been a constant source of hope, love, and inspiration. Thank you for always being there when I needed you the most. I hope your special day is filled with only happy surprises and wonderful people.
202. Mom, I owe you so much even though I have given you so little. For all the times I have taken your love for granted I am truly sorry. Thank you for continually giving me unending love even when I didn’t appreciate it. Happy birthday!
203. Thank you for guiding me, protecting me, and loving me all throughout my life. I know that there were times when I didn’t make it easy to love me, but you always did. Thank you.
204. Mom, thanks for being the type of mom that I can come to with anything. From advice to keeping my secrets, I am eternally grateful. May your year be filled with awe-inspiring moments.
205. I am not just proud of who you are, but of how far you have come. You worked so hard when I was little, so I could have the best that life could offer. I am so appreciative, and I hope that one day I can do the same for you.
206. Mom, some of my best memories in life include you: us talking, doing our hair, and cooking together. I am so lucky I had such an amazing mom to show me how to do things. Thank you for always taking the time to make my life extra special.
207. You always made sure I knew the value of hard work and focus, but I am most grateful that you also showed me how to have fun along the way. Your joy and laughter have always inspired me to live life to the fullest. I hope your special day is full of joy and laughter today as well.
208. Mom, I see you in all I do: my thoughts, actions, words, and decisions. You have affected my life in so many positive ways, and I am incredibly lucky that I have such a stupendous mom. Happy birthday!
209. I know that I have said some hurtful and even spiteful things over the years, but please know that it was because deep down I was afraid of disappointing you. You mean so much to me that I cannot bear the thought of failing you. I love you so much even if I never say it.
210. There are so many times in life where I have needed you mom and every single time you have been there. I hope that your day is full of big smiles and raucous laughter. You deserve all the happiness in the world. Happy birthday Mom!
Want more happy birthday mom images?
Other birthday wishes you might like
200 Ways to Say Happy Birthday Dad
200 Ways to Say Happy Birthday Sister
120 Happy Birthday Mother-in-Law Wishes
120 Ways to Say Happy Birthday Granddaughter
210 Ways to Say Happy Birthday Sister-in-Law
Filed Under: birthday wishes, family birthday wishes, immediate family birthday wishes
With more than happy birthday wishes for your mom, you'll have plenty to choose from! There are heartfelt birthday wishes, funny birthday wishes, and.
This is an excerpt from the full collection of happy birthday wishes
Few days of the year are as important to us as a friend or loved one’s birthday. Whether we want to admit it or not, we expect a certain level of special treatment on our birthday and we also expect happy birthday wishes from those who are important in our lives. When your friends, family, spouse, boyfriend, girlfriend or other important people in your life have a birthday, we usually send them a birthday message greeting them and wishing them well. However, we often don’t give the birthday wishes careful thought. And on a day that is so important and personal to so many people, why not take the time to craft a clever, heartfelt, romantic or funny birthday wish that can help make their special day a bit more special?
However, it can sometimes be a bit difficult to come up with the right birthday message or to know what to write in a birthday card. But don’t worry, because we’ve got you covered. We have chosen for you the 35 best birthday wishes, quotes and messages perfect for any occasion. And not only that, but these birthday quotes are all on funny, touching or romantic images, because a picture can help say so much more.
This collection contains birthday greetings for anyone you know who is having a birthday including birthday wishes for a friend, co-worker, husband, wife, son, daughter, sibling, boyfriend, girlfriend and more. We even have some belated birthday wishes, because we all have moments of forgetfulness!
Feel free to share these with those you love and care about and enjoy the celebration of life. Happy birthday to us all!
This sections includes birthday wishes for friends, coworkers and general greetings for acquaintances. It also includes a few birthday wishes for best friends.
Are you looking for the perfect way to say “happy birthday sister”? This collection of happy birthday wishes for sisters will help you to choose just the right message for your sister.
These birthday wishes for brothers will help you to make his day extra special. We hope these help you find the perfect way to say “happy birthday brother!”
Show your daughter how much you care with one of these heartfelt birthday wishes for a daughter. Send her a message much more touching than a simple “happy birthday daughter”.
What is more precious than your child? And what is more important than their birthday? This section will help you find the most touching birthday wishes for a son.
Rule number one for a happy marriage: never ever miss your wife’s birthday. So on her special day send her one of these funny or romantic birthday wishes for wife.
Remind him of how important he is and how much you love and care for him with these happy birthday wishes for husbands.
Don’t forget your girlfriend on her birthday! Choose from our funny or romantic birthday wishes for girlfriends and help make her day extra special.
Let your boyfriend know you are thinking about him and show him how much you care with one of these birthday messages.
We are all forgetful from time to time, but as the saying goes, better late than never. So, send them one of these happy belated birthday wishes and make up for being a bit behind.
We hope you have enjoyed these happy birthday quotes, wishes, and images. Visit Best Birthday Wishes for more ways to say happy birthday. And a special thanks to wishespoems.com for sharing some of their happy birthday wishes.
REAL LIFE. REAL NEWS. REAL VOICES.
Help us tell more of the stories that matter from voices that too often remain unheard.
Join HuffPost Plus
I'm Sorry I Forgot your Special Day | Belated Birthday Wishes . I send you my wishes along with my deepest apology for missing your birthday.