Congratulations for having twins. You made one wish. And two came true. Congratulations on your double blessings! Two not just one, means.
You’ve been invited to a baby shower. You have the gift, you have the card, but you don’t know what to write in a baby shower card.
Well, it depends on a few things.
Below are several inspirational messages to write for the new parents. You can change it as you like, you can even combine messages as you see fit. For your convenience, the baby shower messages have been broken down into categories. That way, it’s easier for you to choose the one that you like the most.
What to write in a baby shower card:
These baby shower messages can be adjusted for triplets too.
Is this the second, third, fourth baby? The baby shower messages might be a little different. Here are a few great examples of what to write if you are celebrating a baby sprinkle.
Featured Image Credit Additional images from Freepik.com and Pinterest.
Do you have to address the card to the couple or just your friend? These are a few . girl and a baby boy. Congratulations on having twins.
Congratulations for Having Twins: As if one baby boy or a baby girl weren’t enough, giving birth to twins is a beautiful miracle that very few mothers and fathers get to experience. If you know someone in your family or friend circle who has been blessed with twins, be a part of the once in a lifetime celebration by posting sweet quotes and wishes on their Facebook and Pinterest. Follow it up with a cute greeting card and gifts for their babies. Splurge, share, celebrate and cherish – too much is never enough when parents are blessed with two adorable newborns at the same time.
1) One will laugh, the other will cry. One will be wet, the other will be dry. While one will yell, the other will sleep. But these memories will become your most precious keep. Congratulations for having twins.
2) Congratulations, you are the lucky winners and recipients of Life’s one-plus-one-free offer. Enjoy.
3) The stork was in a good mood when he came to you, that’s why instead of one he got you two. Congratulations.
4) I was expecting you to become a family of three, but you got an extra one for free. Congratulations for becoming a family of four, by having twins that you can lovingly adore.
5) With one as radiant as the sun and the other as glowing as the moon – you have the whole universe in your lap. Congratulations for having twins.
6) While you will have double the happiness and double the cuddles, you will also have double the cries and double the troubles. Congratulations, in double.
7) Not all couples are capable of being good parents to just one child, let alone two. Life gave you twins because it knew, that there was no one else more capable to raise them but you. Congratulations.
8) Managing twins is like going through a beautiful storm… it will turn your life upside down but you’ll come out smiling with precious memories. Congratulations.
9) Forget all the happy memories of the life that you’ve had so far. As compared to being parents to twins, nothing comes at par. Congratulations.
10) I am glad you had twins. Just one carrier of your awesome DNA wouldn’t have been enough. Congratulations.
11) Your life is about to be smothered by heart-warming cuteness, excessive sweetness, loads of happiness, tender blissfulness and memories priceless. Congratulations for having twins.
12) Yes, you’ll have to change two diapers instead of one. But you’ll have four arms hugging you instead of two. Congratulations for having twins.
13) Reasons to celebrate, you have more than one. God had blessed you with two bundles of fun. Congratulations.
14) By having twins, you have given yourself not one but two pillars to rest your remaining life on. Congratulations.
15) Your life’s best time is about to begin, now that you have given birth to twins. Double the pain, double the joy… now that you have, a girl and a baby boy. Congratulations.
16) Cute little toes – twenty instead of ten. Dreamy eyes – four instead of two. Heart-melting cuddles – two instead of one. Parents of twins, everything in double.
17) Having twins is like setting up a new business – double the hard work in the beginning, but double the return as the years go by. Congratulations.
18) Identical or fraternal… who cares when the twins are so adorable. Congratulations.
19) Lucky folks like you always get more than what they wish for. Congratulations for having twins.
20) Having twins means that the parents never have to fight over who gets to hold the baby. Congratulations.
21) One heart in your body and two cute adorable babies – how will you possibly do justice? Congratulations.
22) God gave you twins because your intense motherly love was too vast to be absorbed by just one adorable baby. Congratulations.
23) Having twins is symbolic of the fact that you always have more love to give than you think you have. Congratulations.
24) Look at the bright side. At least you won’t have to spend for two separate birthday parties. Congratulations for having twins.
25) Always be a fair parent by giving the same to both your twins – except medicines. Congratulations.
26) Now that you have twins, it’s time for you to switch from Wal-Mart to Costco… and start buying supplies in bulk. Congratulations.
27) Confusion and chaos, brouhaha and brawls, cacophony and commotion – welcome to your new life with twins. Congratulations.
28) It wouldn’t be fair if only one child got the chance to grow up in your beautiful home with a loving mother and a caring dad. No wonder you were blessed with twins. Congratulations.
29) Congratulations for giving birth to twins – a cute boy and a beautiful girl. Now sit back, enjoy watching them grow up… and let the happiness unfurl.
30) Congratulations for your twins and thanks for not giving your family members the trouble of remembering two birthdays.
31) Two not just one, means double the fun. Two not just one, means cuteness by the ton. Two not just one, a daughter and a son. Congratulations for having twins, to the new dad and mum.
32) Can you believe it? In-between your husband and your twins, you have 6 arms to hug you. Congratulations.
33) Sorry to say, but your newborn twins have beat you both to become the cutest pair in the whole world. Congratulations.
34) Having twins means double the work, but also double the happiness – making it all the more priceless. Congratulations.
35) People will say you have two new reasons to smile. But in reality, you have a million. Congratulations for your twins.
36) Bringing up twins is definitely going to be challenging. But I bet your experience is going to be amazing… simply because you will be the most caring, loving, giving and nurturing parents the world has ever seen. Congratulations.
37) Who will wear red and who will wear blue. In sorting out this confusion, I wish good luck to you. Congratulations for having twins.
38) May everything in your life be nice, may good things happen just like your twins – twice. Congratulations.
39) I always knew that you were an efficient person, but by having two babies at once… you’ve taken the meaning of efficiency to a whole new level. Congratulations.
40) Now that you have TWO, ‘TOO much to handle’ will be an obsolete phrase in your life’s dictionary from now on. Congratulations.
Posted at 09:14h in Parenting by Mara Powell
By Erin Jones
Congrats, you just had twins…. now what? Whether this is your first kids or a double addition to a child or children you already have, you are in for a treat.
I remember the day we found out we were pregnant with twins. I felt overwhelmed with many emotions: one being thrilled and one asking myself how will we do this? It was such a blessing!! I, like many others, struggled to get pregnant and then to find out there would be double the fun, I couldn’t wait.
Amelia and Emerson, beautiful and healthy twin girls, were delivered on October 8, 2005. They are fraternal, one redhead and one blonde. Like most twins, the girls arrived a little preemie weighing in at 5 lbs. 11 oz. and 5 lbs. 13 oz. (yes, 12 lbs. of baby). Of course, like any parent, I fell completely in love with these little bundles.
The girls both did well. However, Emerson’s temperature would not regulate to a normal level so when I was released from the hospital my babies were not. For a hormonal mom – this is probably one of the most awful feelings in the world because immediately the worries began. Are they being fed on time? Is there enough to feed them? Are they sleeping? Do they need to be cuddled? Those are just a few questions that ran through my head. However, I knew in my heart and head that they were well taken care of with nurses and doctors monitoring them constantly. I spent four days and nights back and forth to the hospital every 4-5 hours. It was exhausting and exciting all at the same time.
Emerson’s temperature leveled once they put the girls in a crib together (yes, what they say is true, twins need each other).
On the seventh morning, a Saturday, we went to feed them and the pediatrician said, “Are your car seats ready?” I looked blank and said “What? They are coming home?” In my head I said, “Seriously, how am I going to do this?” (NOTE: This is the moment you realize their life is now in your hands and that’s scary for first time parents, and IT’S OK to feel that way!)
As with any parents with newborns, you enter a world of the unknown and you just have to go with it. The adjustment period for bonding with your baby, or in my case babies, takes weeks. You have to get to know each other, figure out what those cries and screams mean , and have patience even though you are tired as heck.
Things I learned as a new parent of twins:
1) You will be in a haze the first 12 weeks, at minimum.
2) Your days are nights and nights are days: it doesn’t really matter to your newborns and you must give up control.
3) You will mess up, again and again: babies are more resilient than you think.
4) Throw out the schedules for the first few weeks: you can read book after book about how to get your babies on a schedule but take the pressure off yourself and your partner – your babies have another plan.
5) Moms: do not try and be the feeding hero, ask for help. Otherwise, you will be a hot mess. With twins, especially, you need some extra arms. I breastfed them both at the same time and worked on my computer (typically that is not recommendedJ).
6) Sleep: try and get some. The absolute best advice I ever read was to trade off 4-5 hour blocks with your partner or another trusted helper. You may even feel like a human again. Realizing someone has your babies for that amount of time will be the best moments of your early parenting life.
7) Enjoy the moment: kids grow up so very fast. You close your eyes and they are talking back. So, it’s ok to STOP what you are doing; there is nothing more important than being with your babies.
8) Set limits: early on it is important to set limits on visitors (unless you are practicing tip #5 and asking for help). Learn to say it’s not a good time. Even though you want to share your bundles with the world, you must be able to say no.
9) Give YOUR body time to heal: though parenting is very busy, always remember you will be a better parent if you take time to heal.
10) Snuggle: you really can’t spoil a newborn (at least that’s what I believe). Snuggle, love, and kiss those babies as much as you can.
There is a world of parenting styles and suggestions out there, and these are just a few things I found helpful to remind myself of early on. Parenting one baby is fun but tough—and parenting two babies doubles the joy and the challenge!
Check out our expecting twins card selection for the very best in unique or twins congratulations card, funny baby shower card for mom expecting twins, card.
The congratulation wishes for the new baby twins are sent to the twin baby births. The congratulatory wishes for the twin baby births can be sent through text messages or through creative cards with gifts for the twin babies. One can also send congratulatory video for the parents with the wishes and notes for the parents.
Following are good samples of congratulation messages for new baby twins to choose from:
1). Dear friend, I send my heartiest congratulations on the birth of the beautiful twins. Hope you have prepared pretty well that you will have to sing lullabies for twins at one time.
2). To dear cousin, sending love and congratulation wishes for the announcement of birth of twins. I look forward to a grand celebration for the birth of twins with my favourite food and good music.
3). To lovely friend, congratulations on the birth of the twin babies. I send beautiful gifts and good luck as you would have extra sleepless nights with the twins now.
4). To sweet friend, congratulation wishes on the birth of the lovely twins. I hope you have started with sleepless nights as both babies cry in turns or together for your cuddling.
5). To dear sister, wishing congratulations on the birth of the twins. I send my good luck with your frequent diaper changing of twins’ babies which would have stressed you out.
Happiness is hearing that you are having twins, we are so happy for you, you have waited so long,congratulations on your special news, may your next years .