But she's not the only celebrity sending out Mother's Day love on Instagram today . Check out Wishing all the Mothers out there a Happy Mother's Day! This day is . All of the wonderful stories you shared for #MyWishForMoms have made this Mother's Day extra special. Saturday Night Live - Season
Spread the love
Mother is a beautiful gift from God. if you have a Mother you are a very blessed person in a world. Here we are sharing with all of you guys some interesting, loving, respectful, appreciatable Wishes about Mother’s Day. If anyone present in this world who can handle the rise of children starting with the morning feed, giving naps to them, teaching the way to read, other life skills is the only mother. Here you get Most Amazing Mather’s Day Wishes for your mother to wish on Mother’s Day. Every person loves them mother but some peoples don’t express it properly. We are giving you an opportunity to express your love for your mother and tell them how much you love her with help of our Best Mother’s Day Wishes. Hope you will get the better one wish for your Mother.
1 – Nothing compares to the abundance of pure, selfless love that a mother has for her children.
2 – All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother Happy Mother’s Day!
3 – Thank you for always being there, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
4 – We shall forever praise the woman by whom we were raised!
5 – Wishing you a fabulous Mother’s day! You’re the best mom I could have asked for.
6 – Being a fulltime mother is one of the highest salaried jobs. Since the payment is pure love. Happy Mother’s Day!
7 – Our dear and well- beloved mum, you children and grandchildren wish you never to grow old, never to get sick and to stay always so kind, gentle and cheerful!
8 – May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood
9 – Years cannot control the beauty of your soul, my dearest, dearest mum!
10 – My pretty mummy, my mother dear, be healthy and happy, every year!
11 – You gave us your warmth and now we wish you many happy days and let our love, smiles and attention warm you forever!
12 – I thank God that you are with me, you always have been, and you always will be!
13 – Mother is a rose sprouting. Her first pedal in a garden. She’s a lilly pad in the lake. A shining ring on my finger and a crown on my head. A flying butterfly in the air. Thank you mother. Happy Mother’s Day!
14 – The sweetest sounds to mortals given Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven. Happy Mother’s Day!
15 – My prettiest, kindest, my mummy dear, I couldn’t find the right words for you even in Shakespeare!
16 – I want so much your hand to hold, my dearest mother, the best in the world.
17 – A mother is a person who sacrifices herself gladly so that her children can be safe and sound.
18 – Mother teaches us M – Moral Values O – Obedience T – Trueness H – Honoring E – Ethics R – Respecting. Happy Mother’s Day!
19 – Because of you, I am me. Happy Mothers Day!
20 – To thank you, mummy, is very hard but thanks a lot for being my guard!
21 – My sweetest mummy, for you I pray, be very happy and not only today!
22 – Our gentle and caring mum, we wish you to stay with us as long as possible and to warm our souls with your irresistible smile.
23 – Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve… happy Mother’s Day!
24 – Yo mama is so good at listening she makes you feel like she’s put everything aside to focus all her attention on you. That’s a really great trait to have. Happy Mother’s Day!
25 – I pray god to give good health to mom. Happy mothers day to all
26 – My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her. Happy Mother’s Day!
27 – Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired. It need not be deserved. Happy Mother’s day
28 – Dearest mum, may Lord bless you with health, long life and a lot of happiness. We’ll take care about the last one.
29 – Happy Mothers Day, Mommy you are the best mom I ever known and I will keep saying this you need award for being the best mom in the world.
30 – I Believe in love at first sight, Because i’m loving my mom… Since i opened my eyes. Happy Mother’s day.
31 – My dear, my only mum, I am so lucky to have your wonderful heart and powerful love!
32 – If you love your mom and want to show her that she means the world to you, put a picture of her as your profile photo. Then copy and paste this to your status Happy Mother’s Day!
33 – There is nothing like a mama hug. Happy mothers day to all
34 – The strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws. Happy Mother’s Day!
35 – A mother understands what a child does not say. Happy Mother’s day
36 – Sometimes we don’t know what to do, but we are so lucky, mum, that we have you!
37 – Wishing you a very special mothers day. Thank you for always being there for me!
38 – Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking. Happy Mother’s Day!
39 – I bow to you, my dearest mum for sleepless nights, for being calm, for all the wrinkles on your face, for all your fights, for all your grace.
40 – Dear mum, be always healthy and sweet, good joyful and unique, forever cherished and loved forever!
41 – The most beautiful person on this earth. Our best critic….. yet our strongest supporter… Mother………..Happy Mother’s day
42 – My sweetest mummy, my dearest friend, my love for you will never end!
43 – Mum, thank you for your golden heart, for being good, and kind, and smart!
44 – Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.
45 – A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them
46 – Nobody knows of the work it makes/to keep the home together. Nobody knows of the steps it takes/ nobody knows but mother. Happy Mother’s Day!
47 – For all your care and understanding, we thank you all, we thank you all!
48 – I want to give you all the beautiful roses in the world, I want to give you the Sun and all its warmth.
49 – I love my mom. No matter what we go through, no matter how much we argue because I know, at the end she’ll always be there for me. Happy Mother’s day
50 – There is no velvet so soft as a mother’s lap, no roses as lovely as her smile, no path so flower as that imprinted with her footsteps. Happy Mother’s Day!
Spread the love
15 Meaningful Mother's Day Messages to help you say just the right has given us a wonderful family, a happy home, and love for each other.
Mothers are the angels on earth and a mother will do anything to see their child succeed. They never stop worrying about us no matter how old we get. They are our shoulder to cry on and will never give up on us. They continue encouraging us every day which is why they deserve to be appreciated. If you are looking for the perfect message for your mother on mother’s day, we have a whole list of over 50 mother day’s quotes to show mom you care. They are sure to put a smile on her face and we hope that you enjoy them just as much as we enjoyed compiling them.
1. “I have an Angel watching over me and I call her mom.”
2. “A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.”
– Unknown –
3. “To the world, you are a Mother, but to your family, you are the world.”
4. “Mon, thanks for teaching me about boundaries by never observing any.”
5. “You are -all- kinds of amazing.”
6. “I got it from my Mama.”
7. “Mon, thank you for always being there for me. Not just when I needed you, but for when I needed you most.”
– Vicki Reece-
8. “Let’s keep this candle burning for all the Mons in
Heaven this Mother’s day.”
9. “Mom. You are braver than you believe, Stronger than you think. And more loved than you’ll ever know.”
10. “Thanks for giving me the best things in life: your love, your care, and your cooking. Happy Mothers Day!.”
11. “Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.”
– Unknown –
12. “Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother.”
13. ” When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.”
– Sophia Loren-
14. “Mon is a blessing that no one can replace.”
15. “God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.”
– Rudyard Kipling –
16. “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.”
17. “Child: Hold my hand, mon.
Mom: But I am holding your hand.
Child: No, I know if I hold your hand and something happens
to me, I might let go. But if you hold my hand, I know for sure you’d never let
18. “Being a family means you are part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what.”
– Lisa Weedn –
19. “When you are a mother, you are never really alone n your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once
for her child.”
– Sophia Loren –
20. “What greater aspiration and challenge are there or a mother than the hope of raising a great son or daughter?.”
– Rose Kennedy –
21. “Once you’re a mon, you’re always a mon. It’s like riding a bike, you never forget.”
– TARAJI P.HENSON-
22. “The Journey of a Mother. A mother is more than a
memory. She is a living presence. Your Mother is always with you. She’s the whisper
of the leaves as you walk down the street, She’s the smell of certain foods you
remember, perfume that she wore, she’s the cool hand on your brow when you’re
not feel well, she’s your breath in the air on a cold winter’s day. She is the
sound of the rain that lulls you to sleep, the colors of a rainbow, she is
Christmas morning. Your Mother lives inside your laughter. And she’s
Crystallized in every tear drop. A mother shows every emotion…happiness,
sadness, fear, jealousy, love, hate, Anger, helplessness, excitement, joy,
sorrow..? and all the while, hoping and praying you will only Know the good
feeling in life. She’s the place you came from, your first home, and She’s the
map you follow with every step you take. She’s your first love, your first
friend, even your first enemy but nothing On earth can separate you. Not time,
Not space…not even death!.”
23. “No matter how old I get, I always want my mom when
I don’t feel good.”
24. ” You aren’t famous until my mother has heard of you.”
25. ” Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.”
– Erich Fromm –
26. “Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother.”
27. “A mother is the one who is still there when everyone else has deserted you.”
28. “Call your mother. Tell her you love her. Remember you’re the only knows what her heart sounds like from the inside.”
29. “It’s not easy being a mother. If it were easy,athers would do it.”
30. “The loveliest masterpiece of the heart of God is the heart of a mother.”
-ST.THERESE OF LISIEUX-
31. ” Dear Mom, I may not like you always. We may have arguments and fights sometimes. But there’s one thing that you should know I
love you always and forever.”
32. “Mother are like Glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.”
– Susan Gale-
33. “Mother hold their children’s hands for a while, but their hearts forever.”
34. “Being a mother is learning about strengths you idn’t know you had, and dealing with fears you didn’t know existed.”
– Linda Wooten-
35. “Happiness is ….Seeing my mother smile.”
36. “When your mother asks, “Do you want a piece of advice? It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’re going to get itanyway.”
37. “The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.”
38. “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.”
– Robert Browning –
39. “My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.”
40. ” One of the most important relationships we have is the relationship we have with our mothers.”
– Iyanla Vanzant-
41. “I know how to do anything-I’m a mon.”
42. “Dear Mom, Because of you, I am what I am today.
Thank you. I love you.”
43. “Roses are red violets are blue. there is no one dearer than a Mon like you.”
44. “Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged.”
45. “If you want me to do the job, you’ve got to pay me to do the job and you’ve got to give me flexibility, and flexibility means that I will work my tail off for you, but you better pay me and value my family.”
– Michelle Obama, former First Lady-
46. ” Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.”
47. “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.”
48. “Mamas, you may not be perfect, but you are nough…for your kids for your husband for your family.”
49. “A mother’s love makes a house a home.”
– Helen Steiner Rice-
50 ” Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s
Mother's Day is next week, and of course, a Lovepop is the perfect gift. Our blank pop-up cards
A blank pop up card leaves lots possibilities and crafting the right message is of the utmost importance. It is a gift for your mom after all.
The Lovepop team put together a few messages to help you get started.
For your mom
Partner to Wife
← Older PostNewer Post →
Happy Mothers Day Messages To Friends, Teacher, Aunt, Wife. Wish a wonderful Mother's Day to all the women in your life who have nurtured you, .. of God ♥ Mother - Wife - Sister - Daughter - Girlfriend ♥ 45 Wishes for Women's Day- A.
Your mother has been taking care of you for your entire life, making sure you are fed, clothed, and happy. As her birthday approaches, do your best to repay the love and care she’s given you by making this the best birthday ever. Send her the perfect Happy Birthday Mom Message!
Your mom is the kindest, strongest, and most amazing person you’ve ever known. Her sacrifices, affection, and support have allowed you to become the person you are today and you would never trade her for anyone else. She spends her entire life celebrating you and making sure you are taken care of, so take the occasion of her birthday to send her a Happy Birthday Mother Message and make her day even more special.
Your mom always puts others first, even when it means making life harder for herself. With the perfect Happy Birthday Mother Message, you can put your mom first and celebrate her special day the right way. Your mom is and always will be the best person you know, so give her a present she deserves. Find the right Happy Birthday Mother Messages to send her today!
1. Happy Birthday. To the most wonderful, the sweetest, most spectacular woman in the world – you! Happy Birthday, Mom. I wish you all the best in the year ahead.
Send this Wishing You All the Best – Happy Birthday Card for Mother
2. Happy Birthday Mom! You’re an amazing woman and deserve the best birthday possible. Bust out the champagne and celebrate!
Send this Bust out the Champagne – Happy Birthday Card for Mother
3. Happy Birthday to the most cheerful mom ever! From scrapped knees to breakups, you’ve stopped my tears and showed me how to smile again. Your cheer has been uplifting and a lesson I will never forgot. I love you and happy birthday!
Send this To the Most Cheerful Mom – Happy Birthday Card
4. Happy Birthday To My Sweet Mom. Gifting you all my love on your special day!
Send this To my Sweet Mom – Happy Birthday Card
5. Happy Birthday, Mom. I hope your day is full of thrilling adventure and plenty of fun! No one deserves a more enjoyable birthday than you do!
Send this Adorable Puppy Happy Birthday Card for Mother
6. Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Mom. I couldn’t ask for a more purrfect mother than you. Celebrate this day fully!
Send this To my Perfect Mother – Happy Birthday Card
7. Happy Birthday, Mom. Nothing makes the day brighter than a visit with you. You’re an amazing woman, Mom. Celebrate all day!
Send this Celebrate All Day! Happy Birthday Card for Mother
8. Happy Birthday Mom. These tulips speak the words of my two lips. you’re the most amazing woman in the world! Have a beautiful day.
Send this Vibrant Happy Birthday Card for Mother
9. Happy Birthday To My Fabulous Mother. You’ve nurtured me from seed to full blossom. Nothing I can do will be enough to thank you. I hope you have the best day possible.
Send this To my Fabulous Mother – Rose Happy Birthday Card
10. Happy Birthday To An Amazing Mom. You’ve supported me when I wobbled, picked me up when I fell. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me.
Send this Cute Kittens Happy Birthday Card for Mother
11. Happy Birthday, Mom! I pulled out all the stops to make sure this is one celebration you’ll always remember, starting with my very best wishes for a wonderful year ahead.
Send this Have the Best Year – Happy Birthday Card for Mother
12. Beautifully wrapped gifts waiting to be opened. Loved ones gathered from near and far. This is a time to celebrate you, Mom. I hope every moment fills your heart with joy. Happy Birthday!
Send this Time to Celebrate You – Happy Birthday Card for Mother
13. Happy Birthday Mom. You make every day brighter & your smile can outshine the sun! I love celebrating with you & creating special memories together.
Send this Laying and Laughing Together – Happy Birthday Card for Mother
14. I know you’ll get plenty of gifts this year Mom, but I hope knowing how much I love you is the greatest one of all. Happy Birthday!
Send this Love You Tons! Happy Birthday Card for Mother
15. Happy Birthday Mom. May this year’s celebration be your best & brightest. I love you so much.
Send this Have the Best Day! Happy Birthday Card for Mother
16. Happy Birthday Mother. For the love you show me, for the way you care, for all that you do, may those same wonderful things come back to you!
Send this Pink Heart & Flower Happy Birthday Card for Mother
17. Mom, if you were a flower, I’d pick you every time! Here’s to a beautiful celebration for someone I love so much. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Send this To a Beautiful Celebration – Happy Birthday Card for Mother
18. Happy Birthday! Wishing an amazing mom a day that’s blooming with love & happiness. Someone as special as you deserves nothing less.
Send this Colorful Flowers Happy Birthday Card for Mother
19. Happy Birthday Mother. Your grace & loving spirit are what make you shine most. I hope you know how much you mean to me and how much happiness you bring to each & every person whose life you touch.
Send this Purple Butterfly Happy Birthday Card for Mother
20. Happy Birthday. Sending special birthday wishes to my dear mother, the one I love with all my heart! Hope your day is filled with family, good friends, and the best birthday cake ever!
Send this Best Cake Ever! Happy Birthday Card for Mother
21. Happy Birthday. To My Fabulous Mother! You are the most amazing person I know and I’m so thankful that I have you in my life!
Send this You’re Amazing! Happy Birthday Card for Mother
22. Happy Birthday. To My Sensational Mother! There is no one more special than you, my mother who made me feel loved my whole life through. Today is your day, it’s all about you, so relax and have some fun, today and the whole year too!
Send this It’s Your Day – Happy Birthday Card for Mother
23. Happy Birthday Mom. You have always been there for me no matter what, made me feel loved, and taught me so much in life. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate all that you have done for me. You are truly a wonderful mother and an extraordinary person. Today I celebrate you and all that makes you so special. Enjoy your birthday, you deserve it.
Send this I Celebrate You! Happy Birthday Card for Mother
24. Happy Birthday. Sending a message of cheer your way to help celebrate this occasion that has come your way. Your birthday is here, and I honor you, my mother that I love so much, I really do. Enjoy your special day!
Send this A Message of Cheer – Happy Birthday Card for Mother
25. Happy Birthday. You are a great mother, an inspiration to me, a fun person to spend time with, and so much more. You are the best, Mom! Enjoy your birthday!
Send this You’re the Best! Happy Birthday Card for Mother
26. Happy Birthday. To My Dear Mother! Sending special birthday wishes your way along with lots of love and cheer to brighten your day.
Send this Brighten Your Day – Happy Birthday Card for Mother
27. Happy Birthday To My Dear Mother! Today we celebrate a very special occasion, the day my amazing mother was born! I love you with all my heart and I wish you
an exceptional birthday!
Send this Celebrating You! Happy Birthday Card for Mother
28. Happy Birthday. Birthdays come and go, but a mother’s love is forever. Thank you for being so wonderful! Hope your day is as special as you are.
Send this Love is Forever – Happy Birthday Card for Mother
29. Happy Birthday To My Sensational Mother! You are not only my mother, you are also my best friend. There is no one in the world that could ever take your place and you mean more to me than you will ever know.
Send this You’re Sensational! Happy Birthday Card for Mother
30. Happy Birthday To My Fabulous Mother. I’m thankful to have such a loving, caring, and wonderful mother like you, and I appreciate all that you do for me. Have a beautiful birthday, and always remember that I love you.
Send this Fancy Cupcakes – Happy Birthday Card for Mother
31. Happy Birthday. To My Dear Mother! Your big day is here, so it’s time to send some birthday cake and a little cheer! Along with that, I send my love and of course, a great big birthday hug! Enjoy your day.
Send this Your Big Day is Here! Happy Birthday Card for Mother
32. Happy Birthday. May this birthday bring to you many happy surprises and a little birthday magic too! Have the best day, Mom!
Send this Happy Surprises- Happy Birthday Card for Mother
33. To My Awesome Mother! Today is your birthday and the sky is the limit for the fun you can have! Wishing you a great birthday!
Send this The Sky is the Limit! Happy Birthday for Mother
34. Happy Birthday. To My Fun Mother! Thank you for all the laughs, smiles, and fun times you have given me over the years. I hope you have an awesome birthday, Mom!
Send this So Much Fun! Happy Birthday Card for Mother
35. Happy Birthday. Mom, Your love and support has given me the courage to leave my cocoon, spread my wings and fly!
Send this Float Like a Butterfly – Happy Birthday Card for Mother
36. Happy Birthday to the best mom ever! While other mothers are awesome too, none of them hold a candle to YOU!
Send this I Heart U Candles – Happy Birthday Card for Mother
37. Happy Birthday To An Incredible Mom. Good news! Calories don’t count on your birthday! Make a wish and let’s all eat cake!
Send this Polka Dot Candles – Happy Birthday Card for Mother
38. Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Mom. Like a cozy quilt, you’ve lovingly handstitched our family’s hearts all together. Here’s wishing you a day filled with love & warmth!
Send this Love & Warmth – Happy Birthday Card for Mother
39. To My Awesome Mom, Happy Birthday. You put the sparkle into every family gathering, You make our lives shine bright like stars You are the glue that holds our family together…The glitter glue that is!
Send this Glitter Glue- Happy Birthday Card for Mother
40. Happy Birthday To My Cheerful Mom. Here’s to that high flying, star spangled woman who can burst into any room and brighten it at a moments notice! You light up my life over and over again!
Send this You Light up my Life – Happy Birthday Card for Mother
41. For Mom, Happy Birthday. All the world’s a symphony, and me a single string, thanks for teaching me my voice, so that all of us can sing, It takes a special mother to teach a child how the world fits together. On your big day, let me thank you for showing me the mosaic that is life.
Send this Mosaic Tiles Happy Birthday Card For Mother
42. Happy Birthday, Mom! How fortunate I am to have a person in my life as creative and strong as you. You taught me so much and I don’t know where I would be without you! You deserve to be pampered today!
Send this I am Fortunate – Happy Birthday Card for Mother
43. Mom Happy Birthday. You are an excellent mother, a loving caretaker, a great cheerleader, and one of my very best friends!
Send this To my Great Cheerleader – Happy Birthday Card for Mother
44. Mom Happy Birthday. You are the stained glass filter through which I got to meet the world. Thank you for your colorful love, on your special day!
Send this Stained Glass Happy Birthday Card for Mother
45. You’re my teacher, my role model & my best friend. May you get everything you’ve been wishing for. Happy Birthday!
Send this You’re my Role Model – Happy Birthday Card for Mother
46. Dear Mom, You have the biggest heart of anyone I know. My love for you continues to grow. Wishing you a wonderful celebration. Happy Birthday!
Send this The Biggest Heart – Happy Birthday Card for Mother
47. Happy Birthday, Mom! You bring so much joy to so many people. On your special day, I hope that same love & happiness come back to you.
Send this You Bring Joy! Happy Birthday Card for Mother
48. Happy Birthday Mom! May all the wishes you make come true and may the year ahead bring joy & wonder.
Send this Special Celebration – Happy Birthday Card for Mother
49. You’re beautiful inside & out. The one who inspires me more than anyone. As you celebrate another year, mom, I hope you know how much you mean to me. Happy Birthday!
Send this Lovely & Charming Happy Birthday Card for Mother
50. Happy Birthday, Mom! I hope all of your brightest wishes come true. There’s no one sweeter than you!
Send this Three Sparkle Cupcakes – Happy Birthday for Mother
51. Mom, Another year means another chance for me to tell you how much you brighten my world. Happy Birthday!
Send this You Brighten my World – Happy Birthday Card for Mother
52. Happy Birthday, Mom! Enjoy all the beauty & love that surround you. You’re such a special part of my life.
Send this Enjoy All the Beauty – Happy Birthday Card for Mother
53. Mom, the love you show is why you deserve everything you’ve been wishing for this year. Happy Birthday!
Send this Pastel Balloon Happy Birthday Card for Mother
54. Happy Birthday, Mom! You’re the heart & soul of our family. I hope you have a wonderful celebration.
Send this You’re the Heart – Happy Birthday Card for Mother
No matter who you meet, where you go in life, or what you do, your mom will always be there with a smile, a hug, and some kind of delicious treat. She always knows what to do to make things better, so use a Happy Birthday Mother Message to make her special day even better! The right message is always the best way to celebrate a birthday, so use a Happy Birthday Mother Message to celebrate her birthday today!
To celebrate your next holiday or birthday, be sure to visit our website for more articles with our best wishes for any occasion!
Happy Mothers Day Wishes: A genuine smile from your mother is the best reward you May your day be as wonderful and perfect as you are.