Birthday Wishes for one year old Daughter. It hardly seems possible that a year has gone by since you came into my life. You are the best thing that has ever.
First Birthday Wishes: The cute quotes on a one year old’s greeting card are more about pleasing the parents and family than anything else. But don’t let that dampen your urge to think of the sweetest thing you could possibly say to the little one. From adorable drools to heart-warming hugs, think of how you wrap in your love for the toddler in a beautiful message. Your card may very well go on to be the keepsake that the proud mommy holds on to until her baby boy or baby girl grows up and finally leaves home for college. So whether you are writing something for your son, daughter, niece, nephew or your friend’s baby – make sure your words add tons of smiles and loads of cuteness to the celebration.
1) You might not be able to blow out the only candle on your cake. But as if it were the light of a million candles, your love brightens up our lives in a way that no one can explain. Happy 1st birthday.
2) You will not remember the flavor of your first birthday cake but you will always be able to feel the warmth and love of your parents that went into making it. Happy birthday.
3) In only twelve more years, you will become a rebellious teenager who will not like being given hugs and kisses. Until then, let me cuddle you to my heart’s content and wish you a happy 1st birthday.
4) Even though you are a toddler and you just don’t care, we promise to celebrate your birthday with pomp and flair. Happy first birthday.
5) Never underestimate the power that one year olds possess. From constant squeals to dirty nappies, they make everyone dance on their tiny fingers. Happy birthday.
6) We love you not just because you are turning one, but because you are truly one in a million. We fuss over you not just because you are sweet, but because holding you is a precious treat. In life, we know that whatever you do, you will not just go very far, you’ll be a rock star. Happy 1st birthday.
7) Are you sure that you haven’t learnt how to write yet? Because you carved your name all over my heart since the very day you were born. Happy first birthday.
8) Your angelic smile and your innocent eyes support my faith in the fact that life is worth living despite all the troubles. Happy birthday, my daughter.
9) Finally, you have got a whole number as your age. Happy 1st birthday.
10) Congratulations for completing one whole year of your life, but beware of what lies ahead! Happy 1st birthday.
11) My dear child, as you grow up, may you lose all your fears and inhibitions but never the innocence in your soul. Happy 1st birthday.
12) Have all the fun you can have on your first birthday. People won’t fuss over you this much when you are two. Happy first birthday.
13) There is no other perfect gift for a baby who has already received the wonderful gift of perfect genes. Happy 1st birthday to the little one as well as the proud mommy and daddy!
14) The way in which you are desperate to crawl even though you are just a one-year-old clearly shows that you are going to grow up to be an achiever. Happy 1st birthday.
15) Congratulations, your parents have managed to tolerate you, and you have managed to tolerate your parents for one whole year. Only about two more decades to go before you move out. Happy 1st birthday.
16) You are so little right now but you have brought unimaginably large amounts of happiness in our lives. Happy birthday son.
17) A movie should be made on your life and it should be called Eat, Pray, Poop. Happy 1st birthday.
18) You seem to have miraculous powers, little one. You can’t walk or talk but the entire household functions as per your demands. Happy birthday.
19) Whether you turn one, thirteen or eighteen, you will always be my life’s reigning queen. Happy 1st birthday.
20) Your parents are lucky to have such an adorable one-year-old as their child, and you are lucky to have such loving parents as your mom and dad. Such a perfect family! Happy birthday little one.
21) The cutest selfies ever, are the ones taken with you. Happy 1st birthday.
22) Cuddle-coo, sweetie-shoo, pretty-poo – I want to wish you a happy first birthday but I just can’t get over how cute you are!
23) In just one year you have made amazing progress from being a mere ultrasound report to being a cute little toddler. Happy 1st birthday.
24) With your unlimited cuteness, you have the power to make anyone do whatever you want. Happy first birthday to the most powerful person in the family right now.
25) I can bet my entire life savings on the fact that there is not a single one-year-old in this world who is as cute as you are. Happy birthday cutie.
26) I will not say that life will never throw storms at you, but I promise to be there whenever you feel blue. Happy 1st birthday.
27) If there was a beauty pageant for one year olds, you would be crowned Miss One Year Old Universe. Happy 1st birthday beautiful.
28) So how did 365 days on our planet Earth feel like? Pretty awesome with amazing parents, loving family, fun toys and a beautiful home like yours, I bet. Happy first birthday.
29) Don’t worry if you don’t know what the hell is happening around you. First birthdays are understood and enjoyed only in hindsight in the form of cute selfies taken by mommy and daddy. Happy birthday little one.
30) If any of us boring adults had the chance, I bet we would all want to go back to being one year olds again. So enjoy your enviable age while it lasts. Happy first birthday.
31) Life will have its twists and turns, ups and downs… but your innocent smile will always wipe off our frowns. Happy 1st birthday.
32) You are going to melt my heart and empty my pockets, because I just can resist pampering such a cutie pie with gifts again and again. Happy birthday.
33) Your birthday is not a miracle, but what you will make out of your life will definitely be. Happy first birthday little one.
34) Forget the latest iPhone. YOU are the latest obsession of the entire family. Happy 1st birthday.
35) No matter how much icing your birthday cake has, it can’t be sweeter than you. Happy 1st birthday.
36) You must be a magician in disguise. Because only you can make crying look adorable, pooping look cute and breaking things look funny. Happy 1st birthday.
37) You are just one, but you know how to steals the hearts of everyone. Happy first birthday.
38) Your birthday cake is symbolic of how your life will turn out to be – sweet, delicious and worth remembering. Happy 1st birthday.
39) The apple of everyone’s eyes finally gets to pick a cherry of his life’s first birthday cake. Happy birthday.
40) Your first birthday is a celebration you won’t remember. But don’t worry, we will tell you how delicious the cake was. Happy birthday.
The arrival of a baby girl in a family is the most auspicious moment for them. Since past one year you have filled our world with color and fun. We wish our.
Were found 33 happy birthday messages:
Having a daughter is one of the greatest joys you can have in life, but knowing exactly what to get her for her birthday can be incredibly difficult. At least figuring out what to write for her birthday message doesn’t have to be as hard, because we have 100 birthday wishes for daughters!
If you are looking for some inspiration for how to tell your daughter just how much she means to you, then look no further. Here are some birthday messages that will hopefully resonate with you for your daughter’s special day.
1. Happy birthday to my darling daughter! You are unbelievably precious to me, and I hope you realize that you are my everything. May your birthday be filled with splendor and love.
2. You are such a positive, charming, and absolutely adorable daughter. I am so proud that I get to call you my daughter because no other person could ever hope to compare to you. Happy birthday to my perfect little girl!
3. A daughter as sweet and loving as you is hard to come by, and I am so fortunate that I was blessed with a wonderful daughter like you. May your birthday be filled with lots of presents and cake.
4. The day you were born was the greatest moment of my life. I am so grateful that I have a daughter as honest, beautiful, and intelligent as you. Happy birthday to my baby girl!
5. There are many things I wish for you in life: success, good health, and fortune are just a few. But there is one thing I wish for you above all others, to know the joy of having a daughter to smoother in love.
6. Daughter, you have grown into such an amazing woman. You must have gotten that from me! Thank you for making it so easy to be proud of you. Happy birthday, my angel!
7. You renew my faith in the world because any world that has as incredible a person as you in it is one that can only be good. You are such an inspiration to me, and I hope you feel surrounded by love and warmth on your birthday.
8. Daughter, time seems to have flown by. Just the other day you could barely stand, and now I get to watch you run the world! Watching you grow up has been such a joy, and I know that only greatness lies ahead for you. May your birthday be just as spectacular as you are.
9. I never knew I could love something so tiny so much, but the day you came into my life I was overwhelmed by all the love I had for you. Thank you for showing me how wonderful being a parent is. Happy birthday to my darling daughter!
10. Of all the presents I have ever been given in my lifetime you were the most beautiful gift I have ever received. Your presence in my life has added nothing but value and joy to it.
11. I hope you know that you will never be too old to come home and be pampered like a princess. Too embarrassed, yes, but never too old! May your birthday be filled with lots of indulging in goodies this year.
12. Daughter, you remind me of your birthday cake; you are full of sweetness and sprinkle my life with love. I hope your special day is just as sweet as you are. Happy birthday!
13. From the day you first came home from the hospital, you ruled our house like a tiny little tyrant. Now, on your birthday, we get to treat you like the queen you are. Happy birthday from your loyal subjects a.k.a. your parents!
14. Happy birthday to my beloved daughter who deserves only the very best on her special day. I promise you that I will devote the rest of my life to providing you with unlimited love and affection.
15. Daughter, if you are lost in life just take a step back and remember your teenage years. Think back to 98 Degrees and just “Be True To Your Heart.” Yes, that was a cheesy 90’s reference, but don’t pretend like you didn’t love them! (I remember that poster.)
16. I still remember all the nights we spent just staying up talking and eating ice cream. If you ever need an ear to listen just turn to me, because you will never be too old for girl’s night with your mom.
17. When you were little, you were never afraid to give me tons of kisses, but now you seem so embarrassed! As a parent, it is my duty to embarrass you as much as possible, so this year I plan to smother you with hugs and kisses in front of all your friends. You are so welcome.
18. There were times when I thought I would never get over the struggle of raising a teenage daughter, but luckily we both survived! The moments of angst were worth it though, because you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.
19. Whenever I am feeling down in life, I just think of you, because your smile lights up my life. Happy birthday to my vivacious daughter!
20. Daughter, you’ve achieved so much in life, and I’m nothing but proud of the woman you’ve become. May your year be filled with continued success and never-ending love. I’ve got that love part covered!
21. I don’t know how such a small little girl can generate so much energy, but I do know how she creates so much happiness in my life, by being the most adorable, lovely, and amazing daughter ever!
22. The depth of your kindness and love influences, not only my life but the lives of everyone you meet. You are such a compassionate and caring person, and I am so grateful I have such a splendid daughter.
23. Daughter, there is no obstacle you cannot overcome in life. You are driven and determined, and there is absolutely nothing you cannot do once you set your mind to it. Words cannot express how unbelievably proud I am you.
24. I am so proud that I have the privilege of calling myself your parent. You are truly a delight as a daughter. Happy birthday to my perfect angel!
25. Daughter, always remember to just be yourself, because there is no one more awesome than you! Thank you for filling my life with love, laughter, and countless adorable moments.
26. I am nothing short of delighted to have such a funny, sweet, and caring daughter. You enrich my life in too many ways to count, and I hope your birthday is just as special as you are.
27. When I first held you in my arms, I knew in that moment that I would love you forever. You are such a beloved part of our family, and I hope your birthday is filled with happiness and love.
28. You are a lot like a diamond: brilliant, amazing, and flawless. You differ in that you are worth far more than any stone. You are such a treasure, not only to me but to our whole family. Happy birthday to our precious gem of a daughter!
29. I hope you know that it doesn’t matter how old you get; you will always be daddy’s little girl. You can still come to me, and I will love and support you no matter what. Happy birthday, sweetie!
30. I hope that one day you are blessed with a daughter of your own because nothing can compare to the love a daughter brings into your life. I also hope she brings angst so that you can feel grateful I managed not to kill you in your teenage years! Just kidding, but maybe not.
31. There are not enough words in the English language to express all that I feel towards you, daughter. If I had to, I would go with “I love you so much.” Happy birthday to my truly loved daughter!
32. When you are sad, I am sad; and when you are happy, I feel untold joy. Every parent wishes their child to know only peace and happiness in their life, and I am no exception. May your birthday herald a year of great health and happiness.
33. I know that you are so excited to be getting older, but I promise that if you just wait a bunch more years that feeling will pass! Enjoy every moment of your childhood, because it is a truly special time in your life. Happy birthday, munchkin!
34. Daughter, know that when I was strict with you, it was because I loved you. It is in that spirit that this year for your birthday I have decided you may never, EVER date. This is done with love! Happy birthday to my future spinster!
35. When you were a little girl, you enchanted me with your antics, but as a woman, I am stunned by your grace and love. I am so fortunate that I brought such a truly wonderful person into this world.
36. Your curiosity inspires me, your daring emboldens me, and your love warms me. Happy birthday to a truly superb daughter. May your birthday be filled with everything nice in the world.
37. Daughter, this may have been a rough year, but I know that only happy things are coming because a daughter as splendid as you deserves every joy in life. May your birthday mark the start of a wondrous year for you.
38. Every time that I think that you couldn’t possibly get any better as a daughter, you do. Thanks for always amazing me with your brilliance and love. Happy birthday to my perfect daughter!
39. Daughter, I wish only the best for you in life. May you overcome every problem life throws your way, and may you always be confident in the face of adversity. Happy birthday!
40. Your very existence has brought beauty and grace into my life. I hope you know that when you were born my soul was touched in a way, I never thought possible. May your birthday be half as marvelous as you are.
41. If you always strive to do your best, I know that nothing will ever hold you back in life. You are passionate and caring, and I know that you are destined for a life filled with glee and love.
42. One of the best moments of my life was when you said you were proud to call me Dad. Those words shot straight to my heart and melted it. I hope you know I love you so much and wish you eternal bliss in life.
43. You are such a positive and loving person, daughter. You must have gotten that from your mother! Just kidding, but please know that I am so delighted to have such a magnificent daughter.
44. Daughter, you are like a tiny little flower: small, beautiful, and with so much potential. There is nothing I look forward to in life than watching you blossom into a phenomenal person. Happy birthday to my little rose!
45. You are the kind of person who radiates kindness and warmth. You light up the world around you, and you continually dazzle me with your love. May your birthday sparkle just as much as you do.
46. Your birthday is the perfect time to celebrate how truly phenomenal you are. You are classy, beautiful, and intelligent. How I produced you, I do not know, but I am so thankful!
47. Daughter, you are just like a Disney movie: you fill my life with magic, wonder, and delight. I hope you never stop wishing and dreaming because you deserve every happiness in life. Happy birthday to my little princess!
48. You always amaze me with your ability to give unconditionally. If there is one thing that I have to give you unconditionally, it would be my undying love. To the ends of my days, you will always be truly loved and treasured.
49. When you were little I was your Superman; you thought I was so strong and could do no wrong. Now that you are grown, you have become my Wonder Woman; you are strong, brave, and capable of amazing feats. Happy birthday to my superhero!
50. It’s not that I forgot your birthday, it’s just that mentally I was resisting you getting older! I love you tons, and I wish I could keep you forever as my baby girl. Happy belated (but just as sincere) birthday to my timeless daughter!
51. Even though life seems difficult right now, just know that good times are around the corner. Just like your birthday, all things must come and go; and just like your birthday, they will bring about better things to come.
52. I wish you unlimited happiness and joy in your life because whenever you are unhappy, it just breaks my heart. Know that I am always here if you need me. Happy birthday!
53. Before you were born, I wasn’t sure what to expect, but now I know exactly what to expect: to give more than I ever have, to care more than I ever did, and to love more than I have ever thought possible.
54. Daughter, every day you continue to amaze me. You are such a confident, cute, and caring daughter. May your birthday bring untold bliss and happiness this year.
55. You are just like a rare unicorn: majestic, magical, and colorful. Okay, so maybe not magical or majestic, but you definitely have a colorful way with words! Happy birthday!
56. Daughter, I was trying to think of the perfect gift to get you this year, and then it hit me: I will watch all five Twilight films and not make fun of Edward even once. You’re totally welcome.
57. Nothing gives me more pleasure in life than to be able to bring a smile to your face because your smile makes my heart sing. May your special day be filled with lots of candy, cookies, and cake.
58. I wish you only the best of luck in all you choose to do in life. Since you are strong, capable, and hard-working, I am sure nothing will be too much of a challenge for you though!
59. Daughter, you are definitely one special cookie. Emphasis on special. Just kidding, you are adorable, charming, and delightful. You breathe life into my days, and I am so grateful that I have such an incredible daughter.
60. When my world feels dark, you are a ray of sunshine. Thank you for always being such a bright and shining person. May your special day be just as brilliant as you are.
61. People always say I spoiled you to death when you were little. Clearly, they had no idea of how bad I was going to be when you were grown! In my book, daughters should always be spoiled rotten and lavished with affection.
62. Many people have daughters, but only a few people are fortunate enough to have daughters that are indisputably perfect. It must be hard to be that perfect, but you make it look so easy. Happy birthday to the world’s best daughter!
63. At first, I wasn’t sure how to be a parent to a daughter, but now I can’t imagine a life that doesn’t include you. You fill my heart and soul with peace and love. May your birthday herald the beginning of an astounding life for you.
64. Daughter, watching you grow up has been many things, joyful, impactful, and even stressful. Above all though, it has been the most meaningful part of my life. Happy birthday!
65. Knowing that I am loved by you is one of the best feelings in the world. You are such an exceptional daughter, and I hope your birthday brings you everything you could ever wish for.
66. I feel like I blinked and time flew by. It seems like just yesterday you were learning how to walk, and now you are running straight toward all that life can offer. I am so proud of the phenomenal person you have become.
67. Daughter, life is an incredible journey. While I hope you never falter on your path, if you do, know that you can turn to me. I will always be there to show you unending support and love. Happy birthday!
68. Dads are a lot like beacons, and daughters are a lot like ships; my job is to light your way home. Especially, when you are dating. I hope it comforts you to know that if it is past curfew, you can always count on me to show you the way home!
69. May you always stay as gleeful and bold as you are now, my daughter. I hope that you carry your zest for life and adventure into adulthood and that your days are filled with love.
70. The relationship between a mother and daughter is an exceptional one; it’s the kind of bond that lasts a lifetime. No matter your age, you can come to me with any worry, hope, or dream. I will always be there with a kind word and a warm hug.
71. Daughters as amazing as you are one-in-a-million. How I lucked out I will never know, but I plan on spending the rest of my life being so grateful that I have you in my life.
72. Every moment spent with you has been an absolute joy. You fill my days with laughter and my thoughts with love. May your birthday be as unforgettable as you are.
73. I thought I knew what love was, and then I had a daughter. It turns out I had no clue how much my capacity for love could grow. I am so fortunate that I have had all these years to get to watch you grow into the lady you are today.
74. Here’s wishing that your life has so many more moments of happiness than those of sorrow. We can start with this moment: the moment I tell you “I love you.” Happy birthday, my love!
75. As you’ve grown, you have taught me so many things in life. Over the years you’ve taught me to have endless patience, unlimited affection, and eternal love. Happy birthday!
76. Daughter, I want you to feel invincible on your birthday because you are. There is no hardship you cannot endure, no hurdle you cannot jump, and no barrier you cannot break. Happy birthday to my little champion!
77. When I first heard I was having a daughter I was scared, but after all this time I am so very grateful. There is no moment I would ever discard because every moment spent with you is as unforgettable as it is valued.
78. I have so many wonderful memories of you playing house, dressing dolls, reading books, and learning how to dance. As you grow older, I comfort myself that there are so many more wonderful memories to come.
79. The day you were born you stole my heart, and you haven’t given it back since. You mean the world to me, and I hope your birthday is filled with joy and love. Happy birthday to my little thief!
80. The day you came into this world was the day I was blessed with a bundle of happiness and joy. You have brought more tenderness and purpose into my life than I ever thought possible.
81. Daughter, you are better than fame, money, and even sliced bread! You are truly a phenomenal human being, and I plan on telling you so every single day until the end of time. I hope your year is as stupendous as you are.
82. From father-daughter dances to walking you down the aisle, my time with you has gone by too quickly. You are a truly cherished daughter who will forever remain a little girl in my heart.
83. You have so many roles in life: friend, confidante, and muse. None as important as being my beloved daughter. If you ever feel overwhelmed by life’s demands just turn to me, and I will carry your burdens just like I carried you as a child.
84. You bring fun, laughter, and joy into my life. The day you were born was the day that lit up my world. I hope that on your birthday you can feel just a measure of how much happiness you have brought into my life.
85. I love celebrating your birthday every year because it is such an excellent reminder of how grateful I am that you were born. I cannot imagine a better daughter than you, and I am glad I don’t have to.
86. I hope that when you are older, you have a daughter so you can feel the depth of my love for you. Also, the depth of my stress, anxiety, and worry! I look forward to the glorious payback of watching you struggle through parenthood. Of course, always with love!
87. I know that at the end of my lifetime I am going to look back and think: my daughter is the greatest thing I have ever created. I am truly blessed to have such an amazing person in my life.
88. Daughter, you seem to have grown up magnificently. I definitely will take all the credit for that! Just kidding, but I am so very proud of you. I hope your special day is filled with tons of presents, cake, and lots of laughter.
89. I look back at all of our mother-daughter moments with such fondness. From painting our nails, doing our hair, talking about boys, to watching you become a mother yourself, I have never been more proud of you.
90. I really wish I could be there for your birthday. Know that no amount of distance could ever dull my love for you. I am sending happy thoughts and lots of love your way for your birthday.
91. Daughter, you’ve got it all: talent, spirit, and drive. Heck, if you weren’t my daughter I might hate you just a bit! Luckily, you are my daughter, so I love you to bits and pieces!
92. When you were a child you wanted a pony for your birthday, when you were a teen you wanted Johnny Depp, and now that you are an adult you only want love and affection. Finally, something I can actually provide! Happy birthday to my daughter who is all grown up!
93. I hope your birthday is filled with balloons, presents, and cake. More importantly, I hope it is filled with love, joy, and warmth. May your every wish come true this year. Happy birthday!
94. This year for your birthday I plan on indulging your every whim, and when I say whim, I really mean bribing your affection with chocolate! Here’s a good life lesson, there’s nothing chocolate can’t fix.
95. As you’ve grown over the years you’ve changed in so many ways; all of which were for the better. I couldn’t be more proud of the person you’ve become. Happy birthday to my exemplary daughter!
96. Daughter, I hope you cherish every moment of your childhood. I know that I do. This time we have together now is so dear to me. Even when you are older, you will always have a special place in my heart.
97. I hope your birthday is filled with great things: a great party, great food, and great people. You deserve it all because you are a great daughter. Happy birthday!
98. Now that you’ve grown up, you may be too cool to come home for your birthday. That’s okay because we’ve decided this year to come visit you! Seeing you: check. Loving you: check. Opportunity to shame you in public: priceless.
99. Happy birthday to my favorite daughter! Yes, you are my only daughter, but that’s just because you were so perfect I didn’t need to have another one. Great job on being awesome.
100. A big part of who I am today is because of you. You continually inspire me to try harder, challenge me to be a better parent, and always love me unconditionally. Thank you for always bringing bliss into my life. Happy birthday!
Want some more birthday images for your daughter?
Do we have other birthday wishes? You bet!
Birthday wishes for your son – Have a son and a daughter? Come back when it’s your son’s birthday and find a great birthday wish. Or adapt a son birthday wish for your daughter!
Birthday wishes for your wife – Have a wife? We’ve got you covered on birthday wishes!
Birthday wishes for your husband – Have a husband? We’ve got the birthday wish for him too!
Birthday wishes for your mom – We also have birthday wishes for your mom!
Filed Under: birthday wishes, family birthday wishes, immediate family birthday wishes
Cute Birthday Wishes for Baby Girl, find happy birthday images, quotes and greetings for your for Baby Girl. One year ago a lovely baby girl was born. This is a.
It hardly seems possible that a year has gone by since you came into my life. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and the best gift I have ever received. I can only hope that in your life you will experience even a fraction of the joy you have brought to me. Happy first birthday!
One year ago today a beautiful baby girl was born. Your birth brought so much happiness that it was hard to imagine ever loving you more than we did then, but we already do and our love grows more every day. You have changed our lives so much for the better. We can’t wait to see what fascinating things life has in store for you, our beautiful daughter. Happy birthday, one-year-old!
Roses are red.
Tulips are pink.
Today you turn one.
What do you think?
Peonies are peach.
Daisies are white.
You are the prettiest
flower in sight.
Dahlias are mauve.
Clover is green.
Of all the flowers,
you are the queen.
Happy first birthday to the little flower queen!
Once upon a time there was a little princess who was so beautiful, clever and kind that she made everyone around her happy. One day, on her birthday, all of her family and friends gathered together to show her how much love and happiness she had brought them. We wish you a wonderful first birthday because you are our little princess.
If little girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice, then you must be made of the rarest spices, the sweetest honey and the most precious gold. You are an extraordinary little girl. Even at one year old, you are already the nicest thing in our lives. Happy birthday!
One year ago today you were born. They say the stork brought you, but I think that extra special little girls like you must come from heaven. Maybe an angel brought you down to earth so we could see a little piece of heaven too. You will always be our little angel. Happy first birthday!
Day by day, we have watched you grow. Moment by moment, we have seen you change. Every second of our time with you has been so precious. And yet it still seems impossible that it has already been a year since the day you were born. A long time ago, we thought we were happy, but when you were born we realized what happiness truly means. Now, we can’t imagine our lives without you. Happy birthday to our one year old daughter!
I have never seen more beautiful one-year-old Exclusive: Happy Birthday Wishes For Daughter.