This year, say 'Happy Birthday!' with a few words that no one will forget. advertisement I hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true. A wish for you Your birthday is the first day of another day journey. Be the.
Everyone loves a great birthday party. The balloons, the music, the laughter, the dancing, the cake, and the people. There are so many reasons as to why you would want to show up. However, sometimes life throws curve balls at us and we have to adapt to them. This may lead to us missing out on the birthdays of some people who are dear to us. What can you do to make sure you are at least there in spirit? We got you covered with that. No we don’t have a magical invention to help you do that. But we do have early birthday wishes that you can use to your heart’s delight!
If I couldn't be the first one to wish you, at least I can be the last one to cross your I have committed the hideous Belated Birthday Wishes, Im Sorry, Birthday .. you with love, happiness and health for the New Year in your life, and forever.
When you send a loved one an early birthday greeting, it means that you do genuinely remember their special day.
There will also be a time that you will be really occupied during the day of their birthday or simply, you just want to be the first to greet.
Send a special greeting or two to turn their birthday in advanced into an extraordinary occasion.
This is just a warm up to fill your tummy with butterflies and to keep your adrenaline pumping for that special day tomorrow. Happy Early Birthday.
Better late than never, but wouldn’t it be awesome to be early? Advanced happy birthday.
It does not matter whether my greetings come late, on time, or too early because I want you to know that I don’t need Facebook to remind me that your birthday is tomorrow! Happy birthday in advance.
Who says birthdays ought to be celebrated for a day only? Let’s start now and make your birthday a weeklong celebration! Happy early birthday.
100 Happy Birthday Wishes
I can’t believe that I will miss out the one of the best parties of the year! Believe me, thinking about the tons of crazy fun you will be having in your birthday without me makes me very sad. Nonetheless, what matters is that you have a blast! Drink and eat a lot for me! Happy early birthday.
Do you know what good friends do? They don’t settle for just one greeting, they shower you with more as the minutes draw closer to your birthday. This is just round one! Happy birthday in advance!
The mark of a true best friend is genuinely remembering your friend’s birthday well in advanced before the actual day of her birthday.
I know you are sad with turning a year older. Let me add to your misery by reminding you about in advanced! Wish you best birthday.
If your worth in my life is measured by the number of birthday greetings I will give you, brace yourself for the avalanche of wishes coming your way! I will start with showering you with greetings in advanced because one day is not enough! Happy birthday in advance.
Get personalized birthday video greeting from the President. Great for sharing on Facebook.
Have a great day and enjoy in your life!
I’d rather choose advanced than belated. A special person like you deserves all the very best in advanced! Happy bday!
You are my go-to person, the first one I tell all things to, when something remarkable happens in my life. It is only right that I give you an advanced greeting because your birthday is an amazing moment for me.
Missing your birthday party hurts a lot for I know that I will miss out on one of the most significant events in my life. I promise to make it up to you each and every day that will follow. So to compensate a little for my absence, I am sending you an advanced greeting. Happy early bday.
You are too amazing to have just one birthday celebration in a span of 365 days, so let’s celebrate it with another day in advanced! Happy early birthday.
It breaks my heart to be away on your birthday party, but that does not mean that I love you any less. I wish the best things for this fresh chapter in your life. Happy birthday in advance.
No one likes late, so I am dropping you an early birthday wish instead. Advanced happy bday, mate.
I am crossing the finish line first and beat everyone else with my early birthday greeting for you! Happy advanced birthday.
The most special way of making a person feel exceptional is to do a countdown and welcome his/her birthday together with open arms! Let’s throw a welcome party in advanced for the unfolding of a new chapter in your life. Have a wonderful day.
I am certainly too excited for the coming of your birthday. I cannot contain myself any longer so I am sending you this birthday greeting in advanced! Best wishes for your birthday in advance.
I may always be late with our appointments but when it comes to your birthday, I want to be early. Advanced wonderful birthday.
In my heart and mind, I want you to know that you always come first. Therefore, I am sending you a bunch of advanced bouquet of sweet kisses and special wishes. Happy early birthday.
I don’t need Facebook or any reminders to remember your birthday because the date of your special day is clearly imprinted in my heart, that’s why. To prove that I truly do, here is an advanced birthday greeting for you!
The 60 Belated Birthday Wishes
Do you know the jolt of happiness when you wake up ahead of your alarm? That is how it feels like to remember you birthday in advanced!
How dare you throw the craziest party of the year while I am away on a business trip? Best wishes for birthday in advance.
Getting stuck in the traffic of birthday wishes for you is not a good idea. So, to avoid getting trapped in the jam, I might as well go ahead and greet you a happy early birthday!
The rising sun holds more brightness than the setting sun, just like my early greeting holds more love than a late one! Happy early birthday!
I prefer to be in the front seat of your birthday and so, I am sending you my early birthday wishes of great health, bountiful wealth, the realization of your dreams and a pocketful of luck to take with you in this new chapter of your journey. Advanced best birthday!
An angel like you is definitely worthy of more than just one greeting, but of thousand folds of well wishes and tender greetings for her special day. Have a smashing birthday! Watch out for another set of birthday greetings later!
Someone as great as you needs more than just one birthday greeting, you will need one for every hour that draws closer to your name day! Happy early birthday!
If for every birthday wish you get, you will receive a basketful of blessings, then I shall start the avalanche of greetings ahead. Prepare yourself for the flood of good things coming your way! Happy early birthday!
Your name day is too extraordinary to be celebrated once only. Let’s do it ahead, on your actual birthday and even after it! Best wishes for your special day!
I wish I have two bodies, one that goes to my business trip and the other to celebrate with you on your birthday. Since it is virtually impossible, I am dropping you an advanced greeting instead. Enjoy in your birthday.
Yes, your birthday is days ahead but my best friend needs reminding that she will be the superstar of the day in advance. Best wishes for your early birthday.
Your birthday is drawing closer! I just can’t wait for it to come around, that’s why I need to greet you in advance. Here’s to my confidante, my partner in crime and my soul mate! Happy early B’Day!
Since I won’t let anything get in my way in celebrating your birthday, we will do the celebration twice! One in advanced. The other, when I am away for an important travel on your birthday. Happy early birthday.
Making you feel like a celebrity throughout your birthday week is my job as your best friend. And so, I will start the countdown towards one of the most significant days in your life. Happy birthday in advance!
Since you are at the top of my friend list, I will go ahead and top everyone else by greeting you in advance! Happy early birthday!.
The mark of a true best friend is remembering and showering her buddy with as many birthday wishes as she can. Since your special day is just around the corner, I will start greeting you now! Happy early birthday!
I can already feel the sugar rush of your birthday. I can already smell the scrumptious meal and the fragrance of the freshly baked chocolate cake filling the air. I can already feel the surge of excitement that will unfold in your party. To appease my anticipation, I will start greeting you days ahead of your birthday! Happy early birthday.
I am doing you a favour by sending you an early birthday wish. This is to remind you to plan your party days ahead. Who knows, you might get discounts for buying stuffs in advanced. Plus, you would want a reservation for your birthday cake, right? Advanced wonderful bday!
There are three phases of my birthday greeting plan for you – one, in advanced; two, on the day of your birthday; and three, after your birthday. Phase one starts now. Happy soon to be birthday!
I’m getting the silverwares ready, the glasses and the cups for the party. I’ve already planned the menu and the program, and the guests to be invited. Did I forget anything else? Yes, of course, this excitement is all about your birthday tomorrow. It is only right to top all of this with an early birthday greeting. Advance best bday, my love.
I can’t believe I won’t be able to witness you get all crazy on your birthday. I guess our friends will help me record your wild dancing. I will just go ahead and greet you a happy early birthday. Sorry I can’t be there go to the party.
Because you mean the world to me, I am sending my love ahead to wrap you in warmth and comfort before your birthday comes. Happy birthday in advance.
I hate doing things last minute. And so, I will do my birthday greeting for you ahead. Happy early birthday.
You are a person who is never late. It is only right to match your promptness with a punctual birthday greeting.
Being forgetful is part of old age. I don’t want my disability to get in the way of greeting on your birthday. Happy early birthday.
I’ve been thinking about you all the time and so does your B’Day that will come in a few days. Let me greet you ahead and many more times before that awesome day. Happy early birthday.
Life moves faster than the blink of an eye, and so before your birthday passes by without me realizing it, I want to go ahead and greet you a happy early birthday!
I’m sorry that I won’t be there to celebrate this time with you but I hope you have fun without me and I know that you will. Have a great birthday, hope it’s a wonderful day for you.
It might be early but I hope that doesn’t make it any less meaningful because you mean more to me than you could ever possibly know. I am so happy to have a friend like you and wishing you a happy birthday with many more to come.
To a friend who knows me better than I know myself sometimes, sending you all my love on your birthday, hope this gets to you in time.
Sending you love and light on your birthday, am I the first one to say it? I hope so! You mean so much to me and I would never forget this day. Hope it’s everything and more.
Who says that you cannot celebrate early? And you can start right now with this card, I love you more than ever and am so happy to have a special person like you in my life. Happy birthday, all the best.
It is never too early to say happy birthday, I hope it’s filled with plenty of fun and new memories. I’m always here for you and wish you nothing but the best.
Happy early birthday to a friend who feels more like family. I cherish your friendship more than you will ever know, thank you for being such a positive inspiration. Hope you have an amazing day today.
Wishing you health and prosperity, blessings for this birthday and many more yet to come. Grateful to have you in my life and hope to enjoy many more years together.
Start celebrating your birthday early right now, don’t be afraid to eat the cake, dance all night, and laugh until it hurts. Hope you have an amazing birthday that is more memorable than the rest.
Looking for inspirational birthday quotes?
It is always fun to celebrate birthdays, as well as to think about the many things that have been said about or that relate to them. Aside from getting wiser, one can delight in good food and good company.
Here are some awesome birthday quotes to liven up your big day, and perhaps even share with family and friends.
Since first reading Dr. Seuss, my favorite birthday quote has been:
1.) “Today you are You; that is truer than true.
There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” – Dr. Seuss
Getting older (and hopefully wiser), we face old age, our senior years. Perhaps Emily Dickinson has the right idea:
2.) “We turn not older with years, but newer every day” – Emily Dickinson
Sam Hagar reinforced this idea saying:
3.) “Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new.” – Sam Hagar
Can we live with that idea? Here’s what I always say:
4.) “Wow, thank you Lord for another great chance to make a difference.”
Yes, I am grateful that I’m still alive. But life isn’t forever, so remember:
5.) “Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Henry Ford agreed:
6.) “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at 20 or 80.
Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young”. – Henry Ford
Band leader, Les Brown emphasized:
7.) “You’re never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream” – Les Brown
George Eliot said:
8.) “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
While I was still in school, I had to read writings by ancient philosophers. I never thought they were relevant to me. As another birthday approaches, I’ve looked at some of those words of wisdom, re-evaluating their relevance.
Perhaps they are things that I’ve learned to live by, to accept – and yes – use as birthday quotes:
9.) “God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to
give ourselves the gift of living well,” – Voltaire
A great birthday quote by William Shakespeare’s is:
10.) “With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.” – William Shakespeare
Mark Twain agreed,
11.) “Wrinkles should merely indicate where the smiles have been.” – Mark Twain
Certainly some good things to remember as we celebrate birthdays! Samuel Ullman said:
12.) “Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.” – Samuel Ullman
At birthday gatherings you also might also want to quote:
13.) “Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words,” – Plautus
14.) “Man’s main task in life is to give birth to himself,
to become what he potentially is,” – E. Fromm
15.) “Age is opportunity no less than youth itself,” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
16.) “Happiness is when what you think, what you say,
and what you do are in harmony,” – Mahatma Gandhi
Or you might hear:
17.) “I’m like a fine wine. They don’t bring me out very much
But, I am well preserved,” – Rose Kennedy
18.) “Beautiful young people are accidents of nature,
But beautiful old people are works of art,” – Eleanor Roosevelt
Of course in discussing getting older, other pearls of wisdom are shared:
19.) “The older the fiddler, the sweeter the tune,” – English Proverb
20.) “None are as old as those who have outlived enthusiasm,” – Henry David Thoreau
21.) “It’s not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old,
They grow old because they stop pursuing dreams,” – Gabriel G. Marquez
Another great birthday quote, this one by a comedian is:
22.) “Age is strictly a case of mind over matter.
If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter,” – Jack Benny
Another by George Burns is,
23.) “You can’t help getting older, but you don’t have to get old.” – George Burns
With laughter, Bob Hope said,
24.) “You know you’re getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.” – Bob Hope
Who would want to fix things?
25.) “If we could be twice young and twice old,
we could correct all our mistakes,” – Euripides
For those with a strong belief in God:
26.) “Our life is a gift from the Creator. Your gift back to the Creator is what you do with your life,” – Billy Mills
Hearts are always mentioned with birthdays:
27.) “Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty –
They merely move it from their faces into their hearts,” – Martin Buxbaum
28.) “The heart of the giver makes the gift dear and precious,” – Martin Luther
Some U.S. Presidents have made some birthday quotes:
29.) “Be sure you put your feet in the right place,
then stand firm,” – Lincoln
30.) “Whatever you are, be a good one.” – Lincoln
31.) “Let us seek the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past.
Let us accept our own responsibility for the future,” – Kennedy
Words of wisdom for aging from Confucius:
32.) “Study the past if you would define the future!”
33.) “It doesn’t matter how slowly you go, so long as you don’t stop.”
34.) “Choose a job you love.You will never have to work a day in your life.”
35.) “The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.”
As we grow older, may we remember these wise quotes:
35.) “It is not the strongest of the species that survive
But the one most responsive to change,” – Darwin
36.) “It’s the mark of an educated mind to be able to
entertain a thought without accepting it,” – Aristotle
37.) “Life is like riding a bicycle.
To keep your balance you must keep moving,” – Einstein
38.) “Obstacles are those frightful things you see
when you take your eyes off the goal,” – Henry Ford
39.) “Don’t celebrate how old you are,
celebrate the years you survived.” – Touaxia Vang
40.) “Don’t anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen,” – Ben Franklin
41.) “Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” – C.S. Lewis
42.) “Count your age by friends, not years, your life by smiles, not tears.” – John Lennon
43.) “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” – Tolkien
So, as we all age – day by day, and as I pray I get to reach 70 in a couple of years, I often repeat this quote:
44.) “I don’t mind getting older; it’s a privilege denied to so many!” ― Chris Geiger, ‘The Cancer Survivors Club’
45.) “A birthday is the anniversary of your birth. It’s the time most of us reflect over the past year and what we hope for in the coming year.” – Claudia T Hudson
46.) “Today is the oldest you have been, and the youngest you will ever be. Make the most of it!” – Nicky Gumbel
47.) “There are two attitudes you can have when it comes to your birthday:
1. be thankful you have lived another year.
or, 2. complain about being a year older.” – Catherine Pulsifer
48.) “When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.” – Cherokee Expression
49.) “Your age isn’t you. Use today to feel your best, celebrate and be your very happiest.” – M. Rivers
50.) “A birth-date is a reminder to celebrate the life as well as to update the life.” – Amit Kalantri
51.) “A birthday is not a day to fear. It is a day to celebrate and look forward to the coming year.” – Byron Pulsifer
52.) “Birthdays are inevitable, beautiful and very particular moments in our lives! Moments that bring precious memories back, celebrate the present times and give hope for the future.” – Bsbr Arish
53.) “Your birthday is my pleasure. You are my sweetest treasure.” – Danny Demeersseman
54.) “We have to be able to grow up. Our wrinkles are our medals of the passage of life. They are what we have been through and who we want to be.” – Lauren Hutton
55.) “Your birthday is the beginning of your own personal new year. Your first birthday was a beginning, and each new birthday is a chance to begin again, to start over, to take a new grip on life.” – Wilfred Peterson
56.) “I enjoy celebrating birthdays. Everyone should have their birthday celebrated.” – Loraine D. Nunley
57.) “May your years be counted not by your age
but by how you spend your days.” – Catherine Pulsifer
58.) “Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.” – Jean Paul Richter
59.) “Birthdays come but once a year, celebrate and be of good cheer.” Robert Rivers
60.) “Each year as our birthday comes, our thoughts and beliefs may change a bit from year to year. But believe our wish for you is always the same, may you find happiness and blessings all of your days!” – Catherine Pulsifer
Birthdays are special days – not only to celebrate among people we love, but also to remind us of how far we’ve come in life. During this occasion, keep these beautiful quotes handy as a gift to yourself.
Check out this great collection of early birthday wishes with images for your I'm always early on things and I know you like when people wish you happy I can't believe that I won't be a part of one of the most awesome parties of the year!.
1. “Two older men sit on a park bench. One says, “Joe, I’m 84 years old, and I have nothing but aches and pains. How do you feel?” Joe says, “I feel like a newborn babe!” “Really, a newborn babe?” “Yes! I have no teeth, no hair, and I think I might’ve wet my pants!” Happy birthday!”
2. “Listen, I hate to be the one to do this, but you need to get your birthday habit under control. It’s been scientifically proven that too many birthdays will, in fact, kill you. So give it a rest will you?”
3. “Happy birthday! Want to feel young and thin again? Let’s go hang out with a bunch of old and fat people.”
4. “Happy birthday! You know you’re getting old when you never walk past a bathroom without saying “well, I’m here already – I may as well pee.””
5. “You know what they say: it’s better to be over the hill than buried 6 feet underneath it. Happy birthday!”
6. “On your birthday I’m going to share the secret to staying young: lying about your age.”
7. “Smile – today is your birthday. Be happy and remember that things could be worse. Just think about what you’ll be like in ten years – yikes!”
8. “Happy birthday! Congrats on joining the 28-years-old-forever club. We have millions of members all over the world.”
9. “Congratulations on finally reaching the snapdragon phase of your life: one part of you has snapped, and the other part of you is dragging. Happy birthday!”
10. “Happy birthday! They say that age is just a number. Yea right – and jail is just a room!”
11. “Don’t be bummed about your birthday! You know what they say: it’s better to be a year older than to be one month late. Happy birthday!”
12. “Happy birthday! Today, I would advise you to be nice to your kids. Remember, the older you get, the closer you get to having them choose a nursing home.”
13. “Wait – you’re how old today? You’re so lucky you’re not a dog. They would have put you down by now. Oh, well! Happy birthday!”
14. “Congratulations! You only look one year older than you did on your last birthday.”
15. “Happy birthday! May you live to be so old, people start wondering if you’re the walking dead.”
16. “Here’s to you on your birthday! May you live to be so old, you sincerely wish you were dead.”
17. “Happy birthday! Don’t let a 27-year old Olympic gold medal winner make you feel like a failure on your birthday.”
18. “Happy birthday. I’m so sorry you’ve reached an age where pop culture marketers are no longer targeting you.”
19. “It’s a special day – your birthday! Let’s go out and celebrate you being one year closer to removing your age from your Facebook profile.”
20. “Happy birthday! Congrats on reaching an age that makes your receding hairline seem appropriate.”
21. “Forgetting your birthday was merely an April Fool’s Joke. Unless, of course, I did remember it, in which case – please disregard this message. Happy birthday!”
22. “I wish you a very happy birthday! Just please remember to tell me how old you’re pretending to be, so we can keep up the charade.”
23. “Happy birthday to a person whose age now makes them cry even more than the day they came into this world.”
24. “Happy birthday to someone who is now taking drugs on their birthday for serious medical reasons.”
25. “I’m so sorry for sending you belated birthday wishes. Honestly, I didn’t think you would live this long. Happy birthday!”
26. “Happy birthday! I sincerely hope that you don’t take this early birthday message as a sign that you might not make it.”
27. “On your birthday, remember this: age is only a number that represents how attractive, happy and able-bodied you are. Really, it’s nothing to get worked up over. Happy birthday!”
28. “Wishes may come and go, but age always sticks with you. Happy birthday!”
29. “I believe you forgot my birthday present last year. I’m returning the favor this year. I’m afraid a Happy Birthday is all you’re going to get.”
30. “Happy summer birthday! Get out and enjoy it while you’re still young enough to not fall into the “high risk” category for heat stroke death.”
31. “Happy birthday! You’re how old? Oh man – that’s like, dead in dog years.”
32. “I would be so much more into your birthday if it were my birthday.”
33. “You know, I would be a whole lot more excited about you turning one year older if I was in your will. Happy birthday!”
34. “Happy birthday! Let’s celebrate the anniversary of your clever escape from the womb.”
35. “As you get older, there are three important things that happen. First, you lose your mind. I can’t remember the other two. Happy birthday!”
36. “Happy birthday! Remember this today: if you lick all the frosting off a cupcake, it becomes a muffin – and muffins are healthy.”
37. “Happy birthday! After seeing all the candles on your cake, I seriously hope that you topped off your fire insurance.”
38. “Happy birthday to the one person I hope is still around when the iPhone 547 comes out.”
39. “A “few” years ago, you were smart, handsome and young. Today, you’re just an old fart. Happy birthday!”
40. “Happy birthday! May the number of candles outnumber your gray hairs.”
41. “Wishing a happy birthday to someone who should probably start worrying about what the government is saying about Medicare.”
42. “I know you received so many birthday wishes yesterday, but who’s here with you today? That’s right! Me.”
43. “Congratulations on being born a really long time ago.”
44. “You know, they say that age is really all in the mind. The key is to prevent it from trickling down into your body. Happy birthday!”
45. “Experts say that people lose their minds when they get old. What they forget to mention is that you really won’t miss it. Happy birthday!”
46. “Happy birthday! You know you’re old when the candles start costing more than the cake.”
47. “On your birthday, I want you to remember that you are only as old as you feel. But you’ll still always be older than me. Happy birthday!”
48. “Happy birthday. It’s official – you can now begin your quarter-life crisis.”
49. “It’s your birthday today, and I’m once again reminded how old I’m getting. Oh well – enjoy your day!”
50. “Today, you turn 29! I promise to stop counting the years after this one. Happy birthday.”
51. “Happy birthday to someone who is old enough to have had a Blockbuster card.”
52. “I hope that your birthday is the best it can possibly be for someone who can barely function in society.”
53. “Happy birthday!! You only look as old as the last selfie you took.”
54. “Happy birthday, babe! We’re such a great match because you hate celebrating your birthday, and I’m just too darn lazy to plan anything.”
55. “Happy birthday to someone we’ll never have to say “died too young”.”
56. “Wishing you a very happy birthday. You don’t look a day over whatever age you were just a few years ago.”
57. “Happy birthday! Let’s go see Jurassic World. It’ll make you feel less like a dinosaur.”
58. “I was going to send you a paper card, but my Internet connection came back just in time for me to send you his message.”
59. “Happy birthday to someone who has attended more birthday parties for kids than adults this year.”
60. “Happy birthday! We’re so glad we can count you among the living for another year.”
61. “Happy birthday weekend! You’re so lucky that you don’t have to endure an office birthday party.”
62. “It’s your birthday – a time for celebration. You’ve now reached an age where you can use the candles on your cake to light up your entire home. Happy birthday!”
63. “Happy birthday to someone who’s age has finally surpassed their number of Twitter followers.”
64. “I’m sending this birthday wish to someone who is now too old to sit through a whole movie without having to get up to use the bathroom.”
65. “I hope your birthday is filled with happiness and joy. Oh, you’re spending it with your family? I’m sorry –truly.”
66. “For your birthday this year, I’m going to give you a piece of paper that might be worth $450 million – but is probably really worth nothing.”
67. “Happy birthday to someone who is so old and lonely, they could be the subject of a spooky Halloween ghost story.”
68. “Happy birthday! May you live to be so old, handicapped stalls become a necessity and not just a spacious place to do your business.”
69. “I hope that you live to be so old, your family members talk about you like you’re not even there. Happy birthday!”
70. “Hey – don’t stress about getting older. You’re still young enough to be a professional curler, and that’s saying something. Happy birthday!”
71. “Happy birthday! I would have bought you a present, but I didn’t think you wanted me to take money out of the alcohol budget.”
72. “Sending birthday wishes to someone who can still pass for a non-embarrassing age.”
73. “May you live long enough to be the direct cause of a Silver Alert. Happy birthday!”
74. “Happy birthday to someone I truly hope is not having a mid-life crisis.”
75. “Happy birthday to someone I hope realizes is way too old to go snowboarding or surfing.”
76. “Congratulations! You’re now so old, you’ll need performance-enhancing drugs just to ride a stationary bike. Happy birthday!”
77. “Wishing a happy birthday to someone who is old enough to have sent out birthday wishes on MySpace.”
78. “Happy birthday to someone who is almost old enough to die from the flu.”
79. “Happy birthday to a person so old, they use their smartphone to make an actual phone call.”
80. “Here’s to a special birthday! May you get so intoxicated, you forget how old you’re getting.”
81. “I hope your birthday is at least half as exciting as you portray it on Facebook and Instagram. Happy birthday!”
82. “Happy birthday! You’ve now reached an age where it’s no longer appropriate to claim you’re 29.”
83. “Happy birthday to the one person whose agelessness is incredibly irritating.”
84. “Happy birthday and congratulations on becoming that “old, weird” person at summer music festivals.”
85. “It’s your birthday – let’s over-celebrate!”
86. “Happy birthday, girl. I remember a time when you weren’t so disturbingly old.”
87. “Happy birthday to you – and your newest chin.”
88. “Happy birthday! I’m just here for some cake.”
89. “Hey there! Happy birthday! I was going to bake you a delicious rum cake, but I decided to go with a regular cake. Also, I’m really drunk.”
90. “Birthdays are nothing more than nature’s way of telling us to sit down and eat more cake! I’m so glad that today is your birthday, and I can eat – I mean, share – your cake.”
91. “Happy birthday, old man! You know, when I turned two, I panicked because in one year, I doubled my age. I thought, if I keep going this way, I’ll be 64 by the time I turn 5. Thank goodness things don’t work this way.”
92. “Happy birthday to someone who thought they would have it all together by the time they reached this age.”
93. “You look great birthday girl – considering your age. Happy birthday!”
94. “Happy birthday! Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me. I won’t tell anyone how old you really are.”
95. “They say that wisdom comes with age. That’s why you’re the wisest person I know. Happy birthday!”
96. “You know you’ve reached the old age when you back your car into the neighbor’s swimming pool from across the street and still believe that it was the car’s fault. You’re not quite there yet, but you’re close. Happy birthday!”
97. “As people get older, they gain the respect of the people around them. I just wanted to let you know that today, on your birthday, I have all the respect in the world for you.”
98. “On your birthday, we ask that you kindly act your age – not your shoe size. Thanks!”
99. “Happy birthday! This is the oldest I’ve ever seen you. Just wait until next year.”
100. “Happy belated birthday! I didn’t forget your birthday – I just forgot yesterday’s date!”
101. “Look, if you want me to remember your birthday, you’re going to have to start looking older. Happy birthday!”
102. “I really tried to send you something amazing for your birthday, but I couldn’t fit in any of the boxes at the post office. Happy birthday!”
103. “You may not be getting any younger, but at least you’re still younger than me. Happy birthday!”
104. “You know, when you think about it – a belated birthday wish is really just an extremely early birthday wish for next year. So technically, I’m already covered for next year. Happy birthday!”
105. “You are such a sweet, polite, honest and witty person. I hope you accept my birthday wishes and these white lies today!”
106. “I really hate to be the one to tell you this, but your wheelchair will be arriving tomorrow. Happy birthday!”
107. “Happy birthday. I’m not going to lie to you and tell you that you don’t look old. That’s what your relatives are for.”
108. “I know you really want to turn back the clock, but with the number of years you’ve racked up, I’m really not sure that’s even possible. Happy birthday anyway!”
109. “Happy birthday! I hope you don’t mind, but I re-wrapped the gift you gave me last year. You’re going to love it!”
110. “Happy birthday to someone who is officially so old, it’s creepy to watch teenage vampire movies.”
111. “I wanted to wish you a happy birthday today and let you know that I truly do look forward to honoring your request of not getting you a gift this year.”
112. “Happy birthday! I just wanted to let you know that I picked out your coffin on the way here.”
113. “Congrats – you’re officially too old to go to rock concerts. Happy birthday!”
114. “Happy birthday. By the time you reach the next “new 40”, you’ll already be dead.”
115. “Hey, happy 29th birthday – again. For the 20th”
116. “Now you know you’re getting old when you can’t even remember how old you are. Happy birthday!”
117. “I had plans to put an awesome, gorgeous present in your cake, but honestly, I didn’t want to get frosting in my hair. Happy birthday!”
118. “Happy birthday! It’s great to be healthy, young and filled with so much energy. Can you even remember what that was like?”
119. “Alright, you can light the candles on your birthday cake now. I’ve alerted the fire department. Happy birthday!”
120. “You’re at that age where you’re old enough to know better, but you’re still young enough to do it anyway. Happy birthday and enjoy!”
121. “Today, it’s important to smile and laugh as much as you can. You don’t know how much longer you’ll have teeth! Happy birthday!”
122. “Happy birthday! I wish you many more candles, and for a cake that’s big enough to fit them all.”
123. “You’re so special, your birthday should be a national holiday. I would be happy to volunteer as the first person to take a day off of work in your honor. Happy birthday!”
124. “Happy birthday! Never let anyone tell you that you’re old – especially if you can actually hear them say it without even having to read their lips.”
125. “Happy birthday! Today, we add another candle to your cake, and your doctor will add another prescription to your arsenal of medication.”
126. “It’s normal to ponder your life’s purpose and to have a personal crisis on your birthday. At least you get to be normal one day out of the year. Happy birthday!”
127. “I try to give people birthday cards that match their age. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get my hands on a stone tablet or some ancient papyrus. This modern greeting will have to do. Happy birthday!”
128. “On your birthday, I want you to remember that it’s not this day that makes you old; it’s the 364 other days in the year. Happy birthday!”
129. “Just this morning I was wishing that you were one year older today. Look at that – my wish came true! Happy birthday!”
130. “On your birthday, I wish you enough air to blow out all of your candles. Happy birthday!”
131. “Happy birthday! Let’s make a deal – I’ll keep the presents, and you keep the age and cake. Come on! It’s a good deal.”
132. “Happy, happy birthday! I hope you enjoy those senior citizen discounts. You truly do deserve them.”
133. “Don’t be depressed about getting old. It sure beats the alternative. Happy birthday!”
134. “Happy birthday to a person that is smart, funny, witty, attractive and reminds me a lot of myself. :)”
135. “You know you’re getting old when the only thing you want on your birthday is not to be reminded of it. Happy birthday!”
136. “Happy birthday! No, you’re not getting older. You’re just collecting wrinkles.”
137. “I have some good news and some bad news on your birthday. The good news is that you’re one year older and so much wiser. The bad news? The hangover isn’t going to be any better this year, so please make the most of it! Happy birthday!”
138. “Happy birthday! I got you a pair of sunglasses this year, so you can protect your eyes from the blinding light of all these candles.”
139. “Happy birthday! Not sure if you’re old yet? If you need the kids to help you blow out the candles, you’re definitely over the hill.”
140. “You know, you’re a really hard person to buy gifts for. After searching far and wide, I realized that there’s no greater gift than my presence. That’s my present to you – my presence. Get it? Happy birthday!”
141. “I hope your birthday’s a great one! Just stay away from the karaoke machine, and everyone will have a good time.”
142. “At your age, there’s nothing funny about birthdays. So let’s share a drink and celebrate the times when you were a young spring chicken! Happy birthday!”
143. “Congratulations! There are so many candles on your birthday cake – NASA can see it from space.”
144. “On your birthday, I hope you choose not to resist temptation. The older you get, the more temptation starts avoiding you, so enjoy the sweeter things in life while you still can. Happy birthday!”
145. “Happy birthday! Today is the perfect day to forget all about your cares – and the fact that I didn’t get you a birthday gift.”
146. “When your birthdays start coming more often than you do, you know you have something to worry about. Happy birthday!”
147. “It’s your birthday, so you’re free to cry if you want to. But please don’t. That wouldn’t be much fun for the rest of us. We’d rather you have a few drinks and do something stupid and indecent. Happy birthday!”
148. “If I were you, I’d be concerned about my birthday. This year, you’ll probably need a flame thrower to light all of those candles. Happy birthday! Stay safe.”
149. “Wishing a happy birthday to someone who is wiser, more mature and could care less about material things. That’s why I know you won’t be upset about my lack of a birthday present.”
150. “Birthdays are really a double-edged sword. Sure, they bring parties and good times. But they also bring wrinkles and saggy bits. Happy birthday!”
151. “Time may be a wonderful healer, but it’s a terrible beautician. Oh well! Happy birthday.”
152. “Sending you lots of love and laughter on your birthday. Just don’t try too hard to blow out your birthday candles this year. You may lose your dentures!”
153. “Happy birthday! Counting your wrinkles is like trying to count the stars in the sky.”
154. “Happy birthday to someone I’m happy to share a cake with! Too bad you won’t be having any.”
155. “Wishing a happy birthday to someone I can only assume was still around when America relied on bayonets and horses.”
156. “Happy birthday! Just 364 more days until you have to endure another barrage of birthday wishes.”
157. “Happy birthday. You know, it would be a whole lot easier to get you the perfect gift if you’d just buy one yourself.”
158. “Happy birthday to a rare breed of person that was delivered into this world without a status or update or tweet.”
159. “Happy birthday! I would bake you a cake if I knew how to use an oven.”
160. “It’s your birthday! You shouldn’t stop yourself from getting ridiculously intoxicated just because it’s a Monday.”
The best Happy Belated Birthday wishes to make amends for missing his or her birthday. It wasn't your birthday I forgot it was the date! I'm sorry. I hope you had a wonderful day! Consider it a very early one for next year.