The weekend is a time meant to be spent with friends. If you're searching for the best quotes and memes to share with the people you love (or.
for Friends. Find more at The Quotes Master, a place for inspiration and motivation. Best friends make the good times better and the hard times easier. Friendship isn't . Happiness is meeting your bestie after a long time. Many friends are.
Looking for the most unforgettable quotes about life, love, happiness and friendship? SayingImages has put together the best quotes for you.
Famous quotes are very helpful in different ways.
Quotable quotes from famous personalities give wise advice.
If you heed these words of wisdom, you can be guided to overcoming difficulties in your life. Famous personalities are not always loved for their looks only. They are also admired because of their unique qualities.
If you go through the biographies of famous people, you will learn how many of them have become successful by way of their hard work and unusual way of thinking. This fact makes these people stand out from the rest and it’s precisely why you should read their inspirational quotes — to gain insight and to gain invaluable advice.
Famous quotes help people see the bigger picture.
Quotes present both the simplest and grandest ideas in the simplest of ways. When you read quotes, it’s easy to have an AHA moment about all-encompassing truths about life, love, friendship and so on.
By reading these quotes, you will realize how easy it is to overlook daily problems and look at the bigger picture. The fact that these quotes come from people who may have had similar problems to you makes them authentic.
Famous quotes lead us to answers.
Quotes teach life lessons. You will understand your problems better and even find solutions to them.
Most of the time, when we are unable to find an answer, we ask our friends. However, as our friends are only as experienced as we are, they are not always able to help us. In such a case, it is a good idea to read famous quotes from people who have been through so much more than we have and succeeded.
Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ― Dr. Seuss
A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love. – Max Muller
I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best. ― Marilyn Monroe
Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. – Lucille Ball
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. ― Lao Tzu
Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you. – Loretta Young
Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. – Mother Teresa
Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. – Aristotle
To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. – David Viscott
Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. – Jesus Christ
Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. – Franklin P. Jones
Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. – Robert Frost
Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
More love quotes & saying
Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too. – Will Smith
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. ― Oscar Wilde
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. ― Mae West
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. – Buddha
Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor. – Sholom Aleichem
If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of. – Bruce Lee
Life is 10 percent what you make it, and 90 percent how you take it. – Irving Berlin
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. ― Mahatma Gandhi
The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for. ― Bob Marley
When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us. – Alexander Graham Bell
The purpose of our lives is to be happy. – Dalai Lama
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life. – Omar Khayyam
More famous life quotes
The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters. – Audrey Hepburn
Sing like no one’s listening, love like you’ve never been hurt, dance like nobody’s watching, and live like its heaven on earth. – Mark Twain
Also Read: The 30 Best Classic Mark Twain Quotes
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us. ― Helen Keller
People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be. ― Abraham Lincoln
Also Read: 30+ Famous Abraham Lincoln Quotes & Facts
If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things. – Albert Einstein
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. ― Mahatma Gandhi
If you want to be happy, be. – Leo Tolstoy
Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
More happiness quotes
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: “What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”. ― C.S. Lewis
A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. – Jim Morrison
A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow. ― William Shakespeare
Also Read: Best of William Shakespeare Quotes and Sayings
A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities. – William Arthur Ward
A true friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be anywhere else. – Len Wein
Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it’s all over. – Gloria Naylor
It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and be understood. – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. – Walter Winchell
A friend is one what the heart needs all the time. – Henry Van Dyke
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. ― Marilyn Monroe
There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein
Also Read: Best 20+ Albert Einstein Quotes and Sayings
Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. – Steve Jobs
Also Read: 20 Most Memorable and Inspiring Steve Jobs Quotes
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present. ― Bil Keane
Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Also Read: More motivational & inspirational quotes
Share these famousquotes about life, love, happiness and friendship with your friends, family and friends.
Friendship is a relationship of mutual affection between two or more people. Friendship is a stronger form of interpersonal bond than an association. Friendship can bring us happiness and joy in life. Sometimes when we got the wrong friends, it can bring sadness or depression but we should be lucky if we find that there are still persons in your life who can offer true friendship and be loyal and honest to you – a friend that would be there to make you happy. Life is never easy alone. We can never live alone. We can’t always tell our parents everything. Neither can we tell our lovers about everything. Good thing is we have friends to lean on. Our faced paced developing technology has changed the definition of friendship through time. In this generation where everybody is connected in a technological world, we sometimes interchange the difference of being connected with a person to being friends on social media.
Here we have prepared best quotes that can inspire your friendship with someone. You can share these with your friends, best friends or even friends turned lover. If you have develop friendship from a person to a person you have never met or has never seen for a long time, you will find quotations here on friendship that can ease the pain that the distance can cause.
Do you have friends but is confused on how much they mean to you? Are you confused about friendship? Read this article and you would know how much you love and value your friendship with someone. If you wanna know how to be a better friend with your actions, “How to be a friend in deed” article is for you.
Originally posted by BBC
We hope that these best quotes about friendship has inspired you and your friends. You can use them, print them, share them and give them to your friends to spice up your daily conversation or make their days extra special. A true friendship will never end. If you want to see more quotations, you can check “55 Memorable and Funny Friends TV Show Quotes” or 26 Quotes about Fake Friends article.
Best friend quotes are a great way to show your BFF's that you value and Best friends can make the good times better and the hard times easier. . but a best friend will be more than happy to take the bus with you when the.
“There are still some wonderful people left in this world! They are diamonds in the rough, but they’re around! You’ll find them when you fall down– they’re the ones who pick you up, who don’t judge, and you had to fall down to see them! When you get up again, remember who your true friends are!” ~ C. JoyBell C.
What is life without honest, real and meaningful friendships? What is life without the love and companion of those who see the beauty, the greatness and the perfection that lies within you?
Here are 60 most beautiful Friendship Quotes, quotes that will most probably cause you to call your friends and tell them how much you love and adoooore them 🙂
1. “I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.” ~ Robert Brault
2. “If you love someone but rarely make yourself available to him or her, that is not true love.” ~ Thích Nhất Hạnh
3. “Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant.” ~ Socrates
4. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” ~ C.S. Lewis
5. “Your time is your life. That is why the greatest gift you can give someone is your time. It is not enough to just say relationships are important; we must prove it by investing time in them. Words alone are worthless… Relationships take time and effort, and the best way to spell love is “T-I-M-E.” ~ Rick Warren
6. “Every friendship travels at sometime through the black valley of despair. This tests every aspect of your affection. You lose the attraction and the magic. Your sense of each other darkens and your presence is sore. If you can come through this time, it can purify with your love, and falsity and need will fall away. It will bring you onto new ground where affection can grow again.” ~ John O’Donohue
7. “In prosperity our friends know us; in adversity we know our friends.” ~ John Churton Collins
8. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
9. “The only good thing about times of adversity is that you realize who your real friends and fans are – and the rest go away – which in my mind is an OK thing.” ~ Pete Wentz
10. “You find out who your real friends are when you’re involved in a scandal.” ~ Elizabeth Taylor
11. “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.” ~ Woodrow T. Wilson
12. “I think if I’ve learned anything about friendship, it’s to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don’t walk away, don’t be distracted, don’t be too busy or tired, don’t take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff.” ~ Jon Katz
13. “Never leave a friend behind. Friends are all we have to get us through this life–and they are the only things from this world that we could hope to see in the next.” ~ Dean Koontz
14. “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” ~ Muhammad Ali
15. “True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils. Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island… to find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep him is a blessing.” ~ Baltasar Gracian
16. “A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.” ~Douglas Pagels
17. “Things are never quite as scary when you have a best friend.” ~ Bill Watterson
18. “The most basic and powerful way to connect to another person is to listen. Just listen. Perhaps the most important thing we ever give each other is our attention… A loving silence often has far more power to heal and to connect than the most well-intentioned words.” ~ Rachel Naomi Remen
19. “True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable.” ~ Dave Tyson Gentry
20. “The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you’ve had.” ~ Author Unknown
21. “Silence is a true friend who never betrays.” ~ Confucius
22. “You can always tell when two people are best friends because they’re always having way more fun than it makes sense for them to be having.” ~ Unknown
23. “I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let’s face it, friends make life a lot more fun.” ~ Charles R. Swindoll
24. “In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.” ~ Khalil Gibran
25. “Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.” ~ Sicilian Proverb
26. “A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling.” ~ Arthur Brisbane
27. “I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.” ~ Plutarch
28. “Cherish the friend who tells you a harsh truth, wanting ten times more to tell you a loving lie.” ~Robert Brault
29. “A good friend is cheaper than therapy.” ~ Author Unknown
30. “In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.” ~ Albert Schweitzer
31. “I define connection as the energy that exists between people when they feel seen, heard, and valued; when they can give and receive without judgment, and when they derive sustenance and strength from the relationship.” ~ Dr. Brené Brown
32. “When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand.” ~ Henri Nouwen
33. “A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.” ~ Donna Roberts
34. “There is a magnet in your heart that will attract true friends. That magnet is unselfishness, thinking of others first; when you learn to live for others, they will live for you.” ~Paramahansa Yogananda
35. “There is one friend in the life of each of us who seems not a separate person, however dear and beloved, but an expansion, an interpretation, of one’s self, the very meaning of one’s soul.”~ Edith Wharton
36. “The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend.” ~Henry David Thoreau
37. “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” ~ Elisabeth Foley
38. “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.” ~Ally Condie
39. “Best friends don’t necessarily have to talk every day. They don’t even need to talk for weeks. But when they do, it’s like they never stopped talking.” ~ Author Unknown
40. “The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing… not healing, not curing… that is a friend who cares. A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” ~ Arnold H. Glasow
41. “Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say.” ~ Author Unknown
42. “One of the tasks of true friendship is to listen compassionately and creatively to the hidden silences. Often secrets are not revealed in words, they lie concealed in the silence between the words or in the depth of what is unsayable between two people.” ~ John O’Donohue
43. “Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it’s all over.” ~ Gloria Naylor
44. “The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, not the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
45. “The real test of friendship is can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?” ~ Eugene Kennedy
46. “Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief.” ~ Marcus Tullius Cicero
47. “You can make more friends in two months by being interested in other people than in two years of trying to get people interested in you.” ~ Dale Carnegie
48. “The antidote for fifty enemies is one friend.” ~ Aristotle
49. “A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.” ~ Arnold H. Glasgow
50. “Do not save your loving speeches For your friends till they are dead; Do not write them on their tombstones, Speak them rather now instead.” ~ Anna Cummins
51. “You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.” ~ Laurence J. Peter
52. “No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.” ~ Alice Walker
53. “Friends are the family you choose.” ~ Jess C. Scott
54. “I like friends who, when you tell them you need a moment alone, know enough not to stray too far.” ~ Robert Brault
55. “Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.” ~ Unknown
56. “It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.” ~ Marlene Dietrich
57. “The friend within the man is that part of him which belongs to you and opens to you a door which never, perhaps, is opened to another. Such a friend is true, and all he says is true; and he loves you even if he hates you in other mansions of his heart.” ~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
58. “Before borrowing money from a friend, decide which you need most.” ~American Proverb
59. “A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.” ~ Attributed to Heather Pryor
60. “A good friend is a connection to life — a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.” ~ Lois Wyse
And these are 60 of the many precious quotes on friendships that I love so much. Do you have a favorite friendship quote that you would like to share with us? If you do, I would surely love to know which one it is. You can share it in the comment section below 🙂
Sharing is caring!
Every pal will appreciate these true friendship quotes and sayings. They've been there for you through the good times, the rough moments, and "Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming.