Happy Teachers Day Greeting Cards, Quotes, Thoughts · Read more . Retirement Wishes for Teachers (50+ Amazing Examples · Read more.
Below, you will find some ideas on what to write or say to your mentor and teacher. Use these to inspire your note or card's wording.
1. I wish that you have many, many more days to spend with us. You are a special person to all of us, we love you and we will greatly miss your words of wisdom and encouragement. Goodbye!
2. Words cannot express how painful it was when we heard of your retirement. You have been an inspiration to all of us in the department, and a mentor that we always look up to. We pray God gives you the strength and wisdom to continue the good work you are known for. Goodbye my mentor!
3. You have been an inspiration to many of us in the office to strive to be better members of staff by working as a team towards achieving the organization goals. May you enjoy your retirement and you have no cause to fear as you have played your role as a good mentor and have prepared many of us to continue with your great work. Farewell!
4. Learning under this atmosphere will never be the same without a teacher like you. I hope that your new place is full of fun and happiness as usual. Farewell and thank you for being my inspiration!
5. Not only have I enjoyed working with you; I have also gained experience on how to build a good reputation, be loyal and stand by our family, friends and country. Farewell and good luck!
6. It looks like an exciting prospect for you, but we your mentees still can’t believe it that you’re leaving us. Goodbye!
7. Thank you for the knowledge that you have imparted on me. Your love for success has no end. Thank you for being there for me. I will miss your kind words. Goodbye!
8. Words cannot describe how blessed we are to be among those that were trained during the time of an icon like you. Truly, we will miss your mentorship skills! Farewell!
9. Congratulationson your retirement! Thank you for all the years of unselfish service to our great country and for leading by example. May you continue to find success wherever you may find yourself. Goodbye my great mentor!
10. Thank you for the knowledge and skillyou have given me and continue to give each day. I wish you long life in this country you have helped to groom young leaders like me.
Here are retirement messages from some of your colleagues: I am grateful to have him as teacher, mentor, and friend. A personal note. When I came back.
Retirement message for a teachers are sent by the students to convey the best wishes for future life and sharing the memorable moments of tenure and special experiences.
[blockquote]Dear teacher, on your retirement, we would like to let you know that you will be always remembered. You were always a source of inspiration; motivation and guidance for all of us, May your retirement bless you with lots of love, health, wealth and happiness. All the best for your retirement life.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]We will miss you as you go on your way! Dear Mr. David,
It was a great experience being under your wings. You are not only a teacher, but a great philosopher to us. Our eyes are moist on the day of your retirement. We are wishing you good health, happy time and wonderful tenure ahead.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Please accept our wishes on your retirement. We have enjoyed your valuable company and learnt countable manners from you. You trained us to differentiate between right and wrong. We will miss you a lot.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]We will miss your professional expertise! Dear Mr. Johnson! We cannot say thank you for your great support and affection you showered on us in words. We cannot explain how we are feeling on the day of your retirement. We can just say good bye and wish you all the happiness in the world. Please Sir, stay in touch with us as we need you always.[/blockquote]
Retirement is the point in time when an employee chooses to leave his or her employment permanently. Retirement generally coincides with the employee's eligibility to collect retirement resources such as Social Security, a company pension, or distributions from a 401(k) or another retirement plan.
Eligibility for public and private retirement resources varies from country to country as does the retirement age.
An employee may choose retirement for reasons other than the wish to stop working. Employees may suffer ill health or debilitating physical problems that require retirement. Family problems and responsibilities may require retirement.
An employer may require employees to take early retirement in order to cut costs and preserve the business. Whatever the reason, retirement from employment marks the start of the next chapter of an employee's life.
Employees choose diverse methods of retirement. They may leave employment completely or start a second career or part-time work. They may semi-retire or pursue phased retirement during which they gradually decrease the number of hours worked. Some employees retire and then return to work for their same employer in a part-time, temporary, or consulting role.
Fortunately for retiring employees, many options exist to meet their financial, emotional, and social needs in retirement. With sufficient financial resources, the employee may decide to pursue interests other than work and career in retirement.
When a coworker retires, coworkers generally sign the retirement card, participate in the scheduled festivities, and send personal greetings and gifts to honor the retirement occasion. Traditionally, when the momentous occasion of an employee retirement occurs, it is marked as a life passage into the next chapter for the employee.
The employer and the employee's colleagues use the retirement event as one last opportunity to express care and appreciation for a valued coworker. As a consequence, employers and coworkers, who know not what the future brings, want to wish the retiring employee a happy retirement. This is greatly appreciated by the employee who has decided to retire.
But, the employer and coworkers are often more hesitant about how to deliver their retirement wishes effectively and successfully. They frequently use standard gifts that will remind the employee of their workplace in the coming years. Engraved watches, plaques, and desk clocks are examples of a reminder retirement gift.
Here are sample retirement wishes that you can customize for your own use when you have the opportunity to wish a treasured colleague all of the best in retirement. These retirement words wish the coworker the very best thoughts for the future.
Read through these sample retirement words and wishes to find sentiments that echo your own feelings about a coworker.
Find out more about retirement with these additional resources.
When your favorite teacher is retiring, you want to honor him/her with a speech that touches the heart. While framing the speech, try to embed.
Figuring out what to write on a retirement cake isn’t easy. Retirement is a big moment in person’s life, and the top of a cake is a small space on which to commemorate it. Given the challenge before you, you might even be tempted to go with “Happy Retirement,” and leave it at that.
Resist that urge. Coming up with a clever retirement cake message requires a little extra work, but it’s small touches like this that make a retirement party extra special. Besides, we’ve put together the following list of retirement cake sayings, so you really have no excuse to take the lazy route. Use these wording ideas as-is, or as inspiration for your own personalized inscription.
Here are some straightforward wording ideas for a retirement cake. Some are on the formal side and thus more appropriate for a workplace event, while others are more casual.
For more heartfelt wording ideas, see this list of famous farewell quotes.
Funny retirement cake sayings are always a big hit (though not always appropriate for a workplace event). Here are some humorous options.
Still searching for the perfect funny saying? Look for more inspiration in this list of hilarious retirement messages.
Here are some short sayings to put on a cake for a retiring teacher.
Finally, here are some cake messages for a retiring nurse.
Need some invitation wording ideas to go with your retirement cake sayings? You’re in luck – we have an article for that, too.
These are examples of what to write in a retirement card. Use these funny and inspirational retirement messages to wish your retiree a happy future.